Bailey should start next week...

Fulmer and this staff needs to be fired. I would be willing to bet JG will have a good week of practice and will be starting next week.

I honestly did not think we could lose to Vandy. But there is no question Vandy beats us.

Agree with everyone above that he should have started against Arkansas, and should have seen the field against bama sooner. But, and unfortunately I am not joking, I would literally not bet on it. I think Pruitt is stubborn enough to start JG again.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Agree with everyone above that he should have started against Arkansas, and should have seen the field against bama sooner. But, and unfortunately I am not joking, I would literally not bet on it. I think Pruitt is stubborn enough to start JG again.
After sleeping on it, Bailey did have some pretty poor passes. Maybe he is a liability to turn the ball over more. Dont get me wrong I would start him but maybe there are legit reasons he isnt starting.

After sleeping on it, Bailey did have some pretty poor passes. Maybe he is a liability to turn the ball over more. Dont get me wrong I would start him but maybe there are legit reasons he isnt starting.
Hahaha, notice when JG turns it over it's 6 for the other team. I can't recall a QB with as many deflating turnovers. Where is KTK to defend this **** show of QB play.

I am about 90% confident Pruitt will start JG against Vandy. I think he feels he JG gives him best chance to eek out a win. And if we lose, JG is plays patsy.

I am about 90% confident Pruitt will start JG against Vandy. I think he feels he JG gives him best chance to eek out a win. And if we lose, JG is plays patsy.

And that will 100% not work because the fanbase has been calling for his benching since the UK game.

CJP will start HB against Vandy and for the rest of the season if for no other reason that the 2020 season is over for all intents and purposes. The reps will be important for 2021, especially against the gators and the aggies.

At the end of the Texas A&M game, thank JG for his dedication to getting demolished since 2017 and give him the choice: Finish his career elsewhere if he wants to see the field, or stay and be the scout team QB if he likes his professors at UT and wants to finish his graduate studies without dressing/traveling to any games. It's hard to see someone fail as a teenager/young man at their goal in life, especially since he has given his all for Tennessee. Unfortunately for everyone, it is just not enough to resurrect the program.

If CJP ties his future at UT to JG, then CJP be looking for work after the 2021 at Home with Vandy, if not sooner. I still believe that CJP is the best option at helming the Vols FB program long-term, but hope that he recognizes that the fork in the road is here, and he would be best advised to take it.

Reactions: GBOx2 and 82_VOL_83
CJP will start HB against Vandy and for the rest of the season if for no other reason that the 2020 season is over for all intents and purposes. The reps will be important for 2021, especially against the gators and the aggies.

At the end of the Texas A&M game, thank JG for his dedication to getting demolished since 2017 and give him the choice: Finish his career elsewhere if he wants to see the field, or stay and be the scout team QB if he likes his professors at UT and wants to finish his graduate studies without dressing/traveling to any games. It's hard to see someone fail as a teenager/young man at their goal in life, especially since he has given his all for Tennessee. Unfortunately for everyone, it is just not enough to resurrect the program.

If CJP ties his future at UT to JG, then CJP be looking for work after the 2021 at Home with Vandy, if not sooner. I still believe that CJP is the best option at helming the Vols FB program long-term, but hope that he recognizes that the fork in the road is here, and he would be best advised to take it.

No he wont. In the post game press conference he said JG gives us the best chance to win. JG will be the starter from here on out.

I have said it before and I will say it again. If I were Bailey, I would transfer immediately.

Pruitt on Wednesday:
“I think Jarrett has had one of his best practice weeks this week, everyone around him needs to do their job better”

The same was true before last night's game. You could even argue it was true after the KY crapfest.

Why can't Fulmer just pick up the phone, call Pruitt, and tell him if he sees JG on the field again he's fired?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
We were the better team.

Our QB just gives us no chance to win whatsoever. That should be obvious to everyone by now. It’s what has held us back for 3-4 years.
How were we the better team our defense couldn't get off the field.

We were the better team.

Our QB just gives us no chance to win whatsoever. That should be obvious to everyone by now. It’s what has held us back for 3-4 years.

Then we weren't the better team. The HC and QB are part of that "team". And both are holding the team back.

I know that Phl has COVID, but he needs to make some sort of statement. He's been eerily quiet recently

VN Store

Back