Bailey bulking up

JG is going for the Cartman bulk where you gain fat and just say it’s muscle.
I'm not fat, I'm just BIG boned! Now; where's my "Cheezy Poofs"?
Help me out here. TIA. I keep hearing how JG holds the ball too long. Help me answer my questions... How do you determine this?...Once again, TIA.
Listening when the coaches say, "He needs to go through his progressions/reads quicker and get rid of the ball sooner".
I dont know what TIA means...
Thanks in advance?

Reactions: norrislakevol
I'm not fat, I'm just BIG boned! Now; where's my "Cheezy Poofs"?
Listening when the coaches say, "He needs to go through his progressions/reads quicker and get rid of the ball sooner".
Thanks in advance?

Just show me the quote, who said it and when it was said.

Orange Squid ? Does that make you a sailor? I know I got called a squid a lot of times in the Navy.

Nice truck, I used to have one almost exactly like it. Called it Big Red. I also had a '75 LUV truck called it Little Red.

PS: Oops I forgot about nicknames. Jack Burton will try to have me banned now.
i've refurbished or restored 4 old trucks. Too old to do it anymore. I sure enjoy that body style.

Just show me the quote, who said it and when it was said.

Orange Squid ? Does that make you a sailor? I know I got called a squid a lot of times in the Navy.
Yep, Navy Vet here. Been out for 32 years. (Dayum, getting old here!)
As far as the quote, no way I'm going to take the time to dig that up over the years. You can search if you wish, it just isn't important enough for me to make it up or search for it. If it helps, if my memory isn't completely shot; I believe Pruitt had a comment after the ETSU game his first year coaching and maybe after the Fla. game same year?
P.S. Maybe I shouldn't have done the quotes: "He needs to go through his progressions/reads quicker and get rid of the ball sooner". It may have been something more like, he holds the ball too long and needs to make better decisions. Good luck!:)

I was bored, so here's 3 different UT coaches. Didn't bother with the years, they were active at UT at the time, so maybe 2017, 2018, 2019.
Jones: “Sometimes Jarrett Guarantano needs to throw the football away, understanding field position and where we’re at,”
Helton: Holding on to the ball too long was an area that Helton mentioned of Guarantano, saying that the redshirt sophomore needs to make sure he does not “hold the ball forever.”
Pruitt: “There’s been a few times this year that maybe he might have held the ball too long, but we’ve just got to keep them off of him.”

Is it just me or does it look like he had a terrible weggy? His shorts are someone near is his sphincter muscle!

Just kidding... I like it. A lot!

Yep, Navy Vet here. Been out for 32 years. (Dayum, getting old here!)
As far as the quote, no way I'm going to take the time to dig that up over the years. You can search if you wish, it just isn't important enough for me to make it up or search for it. If it helps, if my memory isn't completely shot; I believe Pruitt had a comment after the ETSU game his first year coaching and maybe after the Fla. game same year?
P.S. Maybe I shouldn't have done the quotes: "He needs to go through his progressions/reads quicker and get rid of the ball sooner". It may have been something more like, he holds the ball too long and needs to make better decisions. Good luck!:)
If my math is correct we both got out in 1983. I was stationed in Pearl Harbor. (USS Puffer SSN 652) I guess I got the perfection in me from the Puffer (Motto: Pride in Perfection)

I do take the time to look everything up and I know how long it takes to do the research.

Reactions: OrangeSquid
I guess the HB fans wil make a poster out of this picture and put it on their bedroom wall.

If my math is correct we both got out in 1983. I was stationed in Pearl Harbor. (USS Puffer SSN 652) I guess I got the perfection in me from the Puffer (Motto: Pride in Perfection) ...
I got out in 1988. My last duty station was NAF Misawa, Japan. Stationed at NAS North Island before that with a VS Squadron.

Is it just me or does it look like he had a terrible weggy? His shorts are someone near is his sphincter muscle!

Just kidding... I like it. A lot!
Ha, looks to me like he's on a first date fart hold.....and that he could launch me 10 yards out to sea for saying that.

I was bored, so here's 3 different UT coaches. Didn't bother with the years, they were active at UT at the time, so maybe 2017, 2018, 2019.
Jones: “Sometimes Jarrett Guarantano needs to throw the football away, understanding field position and where we’re at,”
Helton: Holding on to the ball too long was an area that Helton mentioned of Guarantano, saying that the redshirt sophomore needs to make sure he does not “hold the ball forever.”
Pruitt: “There’s been a few times this year that maybe he might have held the ball too long, but we’ve just got to keep them off of him.”
If my math is correct we both got out in 1983. I was stationed in Pearl Harbor. (USS Puffer SSN 652) I guess I got the perfection in me from the Puffer (Motto: Pride in Perfection)

I do take the time to look everything up and I know how long it takes to do the research.

Bennessee, doesn't look like you responded to the one where he showed you the quotes. I realize you "got the perfection in (you)" though, so I wouldn't expect you to acknowledge his answer.

VN Store

Back