Bailey bulking up

What was one of the first things Pruitt did when he was hired. Hired a new strength and condition coach in Fitz. Got rid of mirrows in weight room. Then when Fitz. left for the NFL. Pruitt hired Artis who was already here. Pruitt knows how to build a football team,
For some, the Artis hire would be promoting an unknown quantity. Pruitt researches his people and seeks input from former employers...including Fitzgerald. Would love to read the full inside story of this hire when that’s possible, but it’s well known that Fitzgerald went to bat for him. This was all but official almost immediately after Fitz left...all the confidence I need.

She's just out of frame. He cut one while he was flexing...
Nice truck, I used to have one almost exactly like it. Called it Big Red. I also had a '75 LUV truck called it Little Red.

PS: Oops I forgot about nicknames. Jack Burton will try to have me banned now.

Yeah but that only helps JG absorb more blows while he holds the ball to long, and makes him slower which is not good.
Help me out here. TIA. I keep hearing how JG holds the ball too long. Help me answer my questions. How do you determine this?
1) Do you know all the routes and how long it's supposed to take to throw them (when do the coaches want the ball to be released?)
2) Do you have a stopwatch and time the center snaps until JG throws the ball?
3) Do you know how many times he's got a late release vs. how many are on time?
4) Do the TV commentators keep bringing this up? etc. Or just Vol Nation?
5) Do you know how many sacks we had last season? Wouldn't that be a measure of holding the ball too long? (Hint: 21 Team total)
6) Do you use any of these measures, or just use "The Force"?

After JG's weight gain is he faster, slower or the same? Did you measure his time or at least hear a measurement of his time?

If I came down on you too hard I apologize, you're not the only one on here that navigates using a Ouija board.

Once again, TIA.

Help me out here. TIA. I keep hearing how JG holds the ball too long. Help me answer my questions. How do you determine this?
1) Do you know all the routes and how long it's supposed to take to throw them (when do the coaches want the ball to be released?)
5) Do you know how many sacks we had last season? Wouldn't that be a measure of holding the ball too long? (Hint: 21 Team total)

After JG's weight gain is he faster, slower or the same? Did you measure his time or at least hear a measurement of his time?

If I came down on you too hard I apologize, you're not the only one on here that navigates using a Ouija board.

Once again, TIA.
I dont know what TIA means. I make my judgements by his poor on field play. At the bowl I got to witness in person for the first time (and hopefully the last) how slow he is to read the field and hit open receivers. Also, he is already slower than my grandma with her walker. I've seen female high school soccer players with more speed than him. Him adding weight is not going to make him faster or quicker. In fact all it does is enable him to take more of a beating.

Once again, TIA.
1. I can see the rhythm of a play end, break down, and still see JG with the ball.
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes. No.
5. Yes. No.
6. Yes. No.

Reactions: CA_Vol
Just hope he gains some speed to go along with that muscle so he can scramble for a few yards when needed. Would be nice to have a mobile QB that can actually Run.

Reactions: VolsSince78

VN Store

Back