Bad night, but I still think you would beat

SanDiegoDawg

Everyone not named UGA, if Hooker is ok. With Hooker, in a rematch beating UGA is an open question, although I think we pull out the win.

I did not care today when Michigan eeked out a win. When I learned UT was in trouble, I watched. Respect. I look forward to the rivalry.

Game was loss even before Hooker went out to be fair to Carolina. Defense couldn’t stop anything

Everyone not named UGA, if Hooker is ok. With Hooker, in a rematch beating UGA is an open question, although I think we pull out the win.

I did not care today when Michigan eeked out a win. When I learned UT was in trouble, I watched. Respect. I look forward to the rivalry.

Lol, this kumbayah stuff is hilarious. Come on man.

Tennessee can’t beat Spencer Rattler but is better than every other team in the country? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Appreciate the kind words, but this is the kind of loss that makes you physically sick. I’m done with football for a while, this was the most pathetic performance I’ve seen from UT probably ever.
We’re all there. Vandy stadium will be pretty empty and largely black and gold. Tennessee fans will always appreciate the success of the season, but it’s done now and the players are emotional.

Reactions: Orange931
Lol, this kumbayah stuff is hilarious. Come on man.

Tennessee can’t beat Spencer Rattler but is better than every other team in the country? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
We all know that any good team can have a bad night. Sometimes, you just try to win and advance. Depth has been the issue for UT in the last 3 years.. Heupel has been great, but he needs two more years to fully get his guys.

We all know that any good team can have a bad night. Sometimes, you just try to win and advance. Depth has been the issue for UT in the last 3 years.. Heupel has been great, but he needs two more years to fully get his guys.

I’m not talking bad about Tennessee as much as I’m laughing at the subtly veiled gloating from the OP.

“My team is better than yours and I know the Vols just lost but hey, I totally think you’re better than any team in the country. Except for my team.”

Reactions: vols 30
SC was really good tonight however this was probably the absolute worst Tennessee defensive performance I’ve ever seen.

Terrible schemes, even worse adjustments. Bad tackling at times and at times it seemed the D didn’t even care or even try (some of them).

Terrible

Reactions: Kungfuman2000
Appreciate the kind words, but this is the kind of loss that makes you physically sick. I’m done with football for a while, this was the most pathetic performance I’ve seen from UT probably ever.
Where have you been the last 15 years!

VN Store

Back