Bad jokes. Dad jokes and whatnot

On the way to get married, a young Catholic couple has a fatal car crash. When they reach the Pearly Gates, they ask St. Peter if they can get married in Heaven. St. Peter says he'll have to go find out. A month passes and St. Peter hasn't returned, and the couple starts to wonder what if things don't work out? Is there divorce in Heaven? After waiting 3 month, St. Peter finally returns and says that they can indeed get married in Heaven. The couple then proceeds to ask him about divorce. In a fit of rage, St. Peter slams down his clipboard and says, "It took me 3 months to find a priest in Heaven! Do you know how long it's going to take to find a lawyer??!"

636efbbaf308c75e9aac10e2dc5b2bc5.jpg
I was going to make a gay joke. but fawk it.

Last edited:
I was going to make a gay joke but fawk it.

Go ahead, just know that I used it knowing I was leaving myself open for a gay joke, but a gay joke is so obvious, that its gonna have to be a really clever one or you will just look stupid. Do it right and it will be totally worth it.

Go.

Reactions: rocytop2624
Go ahead, just know that I used it knowing I was leaving myself open for a gay joke, but a gay joke is so obvious, that its gonna have to be a really clever one or you will just look stupid. Do it right and it will be totally worth it.

Go.
You missed the bad joke read the end again.

Go.
It was well worth it.

VN Store

Back