Bad Day for Tennessee transfers

N
No, they can’t. Doesn’t make either of them true
Nor did I claim that to be so. Just find it really funny the level of proof needed to get someone to believe something fairly obvious, as long as it doesn’t line up with what they want to believe. However, tell them a kid that left UT is a coward and it is lapped up.

giphy.gif

Nor did I claim that to be so. Just find it really funny the level of proof needed to get someone to believe something fairly obvious, as long as it doesn’t line up with what they want to believe. However, tell them a kid that left UT is a coward and it is lapped up.
I wasn’t blaming you.

They could have stayed and been a part of something special instead of joining a front runner and finishing below expectations.
I think almost 100% of players would rather go to the Sugar Bowl instead of the Music City. I also believe 100% would like to play for the SEC Championship instead of watching it.

It's fact that players were told to leave. We don't have names but it doesn't take a genius to figure out who those were.
Can you show that "fact"? If UT wanted to get rid of players they would have thrown them out of school. Please don't use Jimmy Hyams or Brent Hubbs as your source. There were 30+ players that left. Hearsay on a blog is not a fact.

Saw the replay on Eric Gray's fumble - he wears number 0. Poor guy will live in infamy after that clutch game-losing play. Now he goes through another coaching change.

I’m not sure they could have stayed. According to reports “all the players who took money have now transferred out”. It didn’t state who those guys were, but I think we could all guess which recruits were rated high enough to pay (Henry T and Wanya, maybe Crouch, Gray, and Lawerence too).
The violations were not for our players taking money. It was for handing out cash to future recruits while they were on campus. They also took them out to a "girlie" bar and for drinks. At least that is what UT is reporting. I'm not saying UT doesn't pay their players just don't know where this info is coming from.

The violations were not for our players taking money. It was for handing out cash to future recruits while they were on campus. They also took them out to a "girlie" bar and for drinks. At least that is what UT is reporting. I'm not saying UT doesn't pay their players just don't know where this info is coming from.

Maybe so but still the report stated the players who had accepted money even if it was when they see recruits, that they were no longer here

Maybe so but still the report stated the players who had accepted money even if it was when they see recruits, that they were no longer here
That could be but I never saw that report. UT didn't release it. Is your source Jimmy Hyams or Brent Hubbs? Their reporting is suspect. The only place I've read that is on this blog. If they did I'm sure it will come out in the NCAA report. I've also read (on here) they were forced out. Forced out by who? UT didnt have a coach when they entered the portal. They're gone and time to move on.

Bama won the game, but lost all cred. When they get slayed by UGA, and they will, the "Committee" stacks things up, Bama is on the outside looking in. The writing is on the wall.
. Bama won’t get slayed…..their wideouts will make a mockery of UGA secondary and defense will play good enough

OP. They (most) were shown the door because they were receiving improper benefits. Not sure what your victory lap is all about.

Reactions: Sarms58
They were pioneers of the sport.Taking money on Nil deals before it was cool.Cornbread and Nieds were ahead of the curve.

Let’s review: Former players transfer to OU then they lose a close (awesome) game and now will miss out on the playoffs. UT destroys many of our expectations this year and are headed to the prestigious Cottonelle Flushable Wipes bowl. Take that traitors!!!

Honestly, I don't blame them for leaving. Last year was a tough year for UT football, and there was no guarantee this year would be any better. Coach fired. Program under investigation. Your friends are already leaving. Hell, I might've jumped ship too....

Now, Harrison Bailey is a different story. I think he's sort of a wanker for bailing just because he couldn't earn playing time.... especially considering how many years of eligibility he has left.

VN Store

Back