Back in the bracket

Creme has us a 10 seed in his latest bracketology playing against Illinois in the first round. Second round: UConn at Storrs.
Saw that. Looks to me like SC and ND have the easiest draw. Ohio State has LSU in their bracket, and that’s about it. If this were to hold up, hope it doesn’t, we would play in Seattle, if we made it that far in the toughest bracket by far. Teams in Stanford bracket, Illinois (who just beat Iowa), UConn, Iowa, and yes, if we beat Illinois, our second game would likely be UConn. 🤮

Creme has us a 10 seed in his latest bracketology playing against Illinois in the first round. Second round: UConn at Storrs.

From Creme, The SEC, on the other hand, is no longer in the race as the best conference in the country. The SEC has only four teams in the top 30 of the NET, fewer than the ACC, Pac-12 and Big Ten, the latter of which is the national leader.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Saw that. Looks to me like SC and ND have the easiest draw. Ohio State has LSU in their bracket, and that’s about it. If this were to hold up, hope it doesn’t, we would play in Seattle, if we made it that far in the toughest bracket by far. Teams in Stanford bracket, Illinois (who just beat Iowa), UConn, Iowa, and yes, if we beat Illinois, our second game would likely be UConn. 🤮

Great! Two wins over the Huskies in the same season!

I suspect we'll end up with a better seed than 10, but I definitely dream of knocking Connecticut out of the tournament!
Could happen, you don't know what UConn team will show up. Fudd just starting to work out, but now we just learned that Caroline Ducharme just entered the concession protocol. This poor kid has had problems with her head and neck since last year. We just pray that she doesn't have permanent damage. We were hoping that when Fudd came back that our injury problems would pass, but I guess it didn't. It's just, well, so depressing that we can't keep a decent team on the floor. I used to say that's the breaks, but this is so bazaar.

VN Store

Back