Back in Herd Country

MARSHALL

Just got home from a great time in VOL LAND!!! I knew going into this game we would come away with a L. My only hopes were we played better then our last three games and made some improvements in needed areas. We played you tough in the first 3 quarters but wore out in the 4th. We have alot of work to do in the next few years and I hope that we can get you guys on our schedule again. Good luck to the rest of your season and I hope you win the SEC.

And yes ... I have to add this note. I like to help people out as much as I can, but if I gave money to every bumn that asked on Cumberland Drive, I would not have gas money to make it back home. I was asked four times for money in three blocks of walking. LOL ... Not trying to be mean or make fun of someone in need, but damn!!!!

GO HERD!!!

Ok ... I've gotta tell ya this story after being hit up 4 times in 10 minutes of walking. Me and my brother-n-law was standing outside of the SunSpot bar and grill watching the river flow down the streets. This guy was coming our way and yes from past hit ups from my three block walk, I turned to him and said get ready ... your getting ready to be hit up. So this guy comes up to him and says ... Hey, can I ask you a question? My brother-n-law says sure I can give you directions to Logan West Virginia. And before the guy could say anything, he was told every road and turn to make to get 300+ miles away. I at this point found myself rolling down the sidewalk, laughing my arse off. The guys looks at my brother-n-law and said, damn, thanks for the directions but thats not what I was gonna ask you. It was one of those moments you just had to be there.

Anywho ... I really had a great time and good luck to the rest of your season

So did you do us a favor and take some of the bums back to West Virginia? lol

LOL ... Hey, like I said, I would a person in need, but not for a quick high. I did notice they would only ask Marshall fans. They would walk right through a group of Tennessee fans and single us out. Knoxville is a really nice place over all. I had a great time.

Wow, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, even in the rain! Maybe you'll get another chance to come see the Vols play on a nice day, with the stadium full. :) Thanks for coming to town!!!

Just got home from a great time in VOL LAND!!! I knew going into this game we would come away with a L. My only hopes were we played better then our last three games and made some improvements in needed areas. We played you tough in the first 3 quarters but wore out in the 4th. We have alot of work to do in the next few years and I hope that we can get you guys on our schedule again. Good luck to the rest of your season and I hope you win the SEC.

And yes ... I have to add this note. I like to help people out as much as I can, but if I gave money to every bumn that asked on Cumberland Drive, I would not have gas money to make it back home. I was asked four times for money in three blocks of walking. LOL ... Not trying to be mean or make fun of someone in need, but damn!!!!

GO HERD!!!
Come on guy , you can't tell me you have never seen a homeless person.....................:dunno:

You have to ask them for money before they can ask you. The look on their face is priceless. And to think I did learn something on the Hill.

Come to downtown Nashville any weekday during 11am-1pm, or after 5pm, and you'll be panhandled silly. It's gotten to the point where the panhandlers are so aggressive that you have to be rude to them because they will not stop. When the riverfront was revitalized in the late 80s-early 90s the police put the clampdown on loitering and soliciting, which pretty much did away with this kind of nonsense. Since Serpas came to town as police chief it seems that police resources have been reallocated to revenue generation, primarily writing tickets in parts of town where people can afford to pay them, which has resulted in a bum rennaissance in downtown.

ATL is crawling with them =\ I just pretend they arn't there, usually.

VN Store

Back