'22 AZ WR Kyler Kasper (Oregon commit)

With the various analysts picking Oregon, or simply saying "not UT", I have to say it looks like it ain't going to be us. We'll find our WRs. Hopefully Tate is on board. If not, that one will hurt more.

Would really have liked a receiver with that height, tho. Hope he sucks if he picks Oregon. Hope he doesn't if he surprises everyone and picks us.

Seriously, I have to believe we are the better choice with what we're building here. If it is about NIL, like some have said, I wonder what he has been promised by Oregon?

With the various analysts picking Oregon, or simply saying "not UT", I have to say it looks like it ain't going to be us. We'll find our WRs. Hopefully Tate is on board. If not, that one will hurt more.

Would really have liked a receiver with that height, tho. Hope he sucks if he picks Oregon. Hope he doesn't if he surprises everyone and picks us.

Seriously, I have to believe we are the better choice with what we're building here. If it is about NIL, like some have said, I wonder what he has been promised by Oregon?
Being closer to home doesn’t hurt, plus whatever sweetens the pot on top.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Squirrel White will get eleventy billion yards this year, by next year playing time will be hard to find, even for 5 star receivers, Nimrod looking freakish, Webb looking good, Calloway. Hyatt,

Receiver is the least of my worries, I want Kasper cause I'm greedy

The numbers he could put up here, in this offense, compared to what he's likely to do at Oregon, under a first-time head coach... I think he could be costing himself some NFL money. I doubt any NIL deal makes up for that. But I could be wrong.

Reactions: BigSteve09

I think he knows we will have a ton of receivers as good as him and he might think he will not play very much with the VOLs. I would love to have him, but we will be in good shape anyway. Good luck to him and hopefully we can play the school he chooses in a Bowl game.

Last edited:
Reactions: BucksnortVol
The numbers he could put up here, in this offense, compared to what he's likely to do at Oregon, under a first-time head coach... I think he could be costing himself some NFL money. I doubt any NIL deal makes up for that. But I could be wrong.
And the first time coach is also a defensive minded coach

Reactions: Devo182
Jealousy about $$ is about to infiltrate college locker rooms.

Also............I heard something about his recruitment that could have had a major decision on his change of "heart."
I'm not sure if it's 100%, but it makes sense if true......and it's not about NIL from what I was informed.

Again......I ain't no insider. Just pass info when I hear it.

Also............I heard something about his recruitment that could have had a major decision on his change of "heart."
I'm not sure if it's 100%, but it makes sense if true......and it's not about NIL from what I was informed.

Go on

Any hints as to what it is?

Reactions: orangejuice

VN Store

Back