'22 AZ WR Kyler Kasper (Oregon commit)

Kasper is a huge part of what I hope to be the best WR haul in UT history.I know we've had great but this could be unbelievable with a little luck.
we're definitely shooting our shot, that's for sure. Kasper, Tate, Hyatt, Rogers, McCoy...ayden williams, anthon brown, aiden mizell..porter...and there's probabl a couple others i'm forgetting. i think it's safe to say this year's WR group is going to be good. just a question of HOW good?
#theoriginalwruisback

Hoping for four out of these five, Kasper, Rogers,Williams,Brown and Mizell but the first two will decide HOW good.

I'm hoping for Carnell Tate

image4.jpg

Malachi was a dunking machine, but very raw as a WR. He had more dunking highlights than football highlights. This kid's dad was an NFL WR. Kasper is much more polished as a route runner. Especially for a junior in high school. They are not remotely the same.
They are both dual sport athletes with great athleticism exhibited from their dunking exploits.

They have SOME things in common. And

And before he ran away, we were VERY excited about him.

They are both dual sport athletes with great athleticism exhibited from their dunking exploits.

They have SOME things in common. And

And before he ran away, we were VERY excited about him.
There are similarities, but Wiedman didn't want to work on his craft. He wasn't a student of the game or in the classroom. Those are key differences.

VN Store

Back