6-2
CLASS OF 20
SCOTTSDALE, AZ
(SAGUARO)

Kelee Ringo, Saguaro, Cornerback

Rivals.com

Kelee Ringo - Hudl

Vols offered.

#1 CB in the nation in 2020 per current 247 ranking.

We pick up a really good player from that area every now and then. This would be a good time to do it again.

Y ah, some scuttle he wants the SEC. Tx and OSU being the outliers. He mentioned visiting some more SEC schools this summer, Fla LSU UT and Bama will probably have him on campus.
sweet! i'm sure visiting with Ansley and Pruitt has to be the lure....

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I hope their weekend has about as much excitement as last weekend did for us
agreed. not sure who else is having spring games this weekend...but....i'm not gonna lie, i'm kinda glad ours and theirs wasn't on the same weekend....may have been a little disappointing to find out who would choose to go where for that spring game visit.....

He’s at UGA this weekend
Yeah, his twitter has him in Athens.

Just heard him being mentioned on a podcast talking about a SEC tour in June. Not sure about DC capabilities but this is the kind of cat I’d expect Ansley to bring in. Ansley among the best in recruiting DBs.

Reactions: GoVolsDR
agreed. not sure who else is having spring games this weekend...but....i'm not gonna lie, i'm kinda glad ours and theirs wasn't on the same weekend....may have been a little disappointing to find out who would choose to go where for that spring game visit.....
Unfortunately no one. UGA is the last spring game I think, at least in the SEC.

Seriously. Idk how anyone is supposed to catch Bama, UGA, and Clemson with their absurd recruiting.

Start whipping their asses on Saturdays and see how fast that changes ! That was us 20 yrs ago.
That’s the problem.. YOU CANT. Because they’re so far ahead of everyone else. And if they do lose it’s to some low end school (Syracuse, Purdue) that can’t make those recruiting splashes.. or to Auburn, who’s coach is the most inconsistent in CFB

VN Store

Back