AWESOME video

Great to see Kellie building team chemistry in the off season. Should get the benefits from this when season starts. Especially with so many player combinations and options this coming season that bad chemistry could cause an issue. Smart coach.

worth saying twice, Orange!

After seeing this post, I watched "A Cinderella Season" again last night. It had been a long time since I'd seen it, and all I kept thinking while watching it (after noting how dated it looks now and how I'm sure the current Lady Vols probably think the old Lady Vols were pretty goofy -- lol ) was that it must be shocking to the current Lady Vols how much tougher it was for Kellie and her teammates than it is for them now. o_O Some of those scenes where Pat calls out individuals for their failures were brutal, and I'm sure they were all wondering how in God's name everyone still loved Pat. If they all didn't exactly "love" Pat at the time, they most certainly respected her. It would be great if everyone from that team could get together and watch that again over at Kellie's. I'd pay to watch them watching it!

After seeing this post, I watched "A Cinderella Season" again last night. It had been a long time since I'd seen it, and all I kept thinking while watching it (after noting how dated it looks now and how I'm sure the current Lady Vols probably think the old Lady Vols were pretty goofy -- lol ) was that it must be shocking to the current Lady Vols how much tougher it was for Kellie and her teammates than it is for them now. o_O Some of those scenes where Pat calls out individuals for their failures were brutal, and I'm sure they were all wondering how in God's name everyone still loved Pat. If they all didn't exactly "love" Pat at the time, they most certainly respected her. It would be great if everyone from that team could get together and watch that again over at Kellie's. I'd pay to watch them watching it!
Wonder if they counted Kellie's turnovers while they watched?:D

Last edited:
I rewatched it too and damn Pat was SUPER tough on Abby Conklin lol and Chamique was her clear favorite and despite that they had ZERO locker room issues and they genuinely loved each other

Reactions: LadyOrange
I was fortunate enough to attend that Final Four and if one freeze frame the LV/Ky game you might miss me but I'm standing and cheering .
still have a memory of the Auburn loss in the SEC finals when the male ref with the Native American name didn't wouldn't call an obvious foul in the last few seconds.

fun to watch again thanks for the link

I wish one of the sportswriters who follow the LV's would follow up and ask the current players what lessons they gleaned from this film. Will they have a better appreciation for the mental and physical toughness it takes to be a champion? etc.

VN Store

Back