Aviation Discussion

If it's not to late to add to this thread. I got my A&P back in 1993 after getting out of the Army. I got out of the Aviation industry in 2000. Started working in the IT field.
Got my A&P back in 1974 after getting out of the Army. Retired from aviation in 2014, after 40 years.

Reactions: Boca Vol
Started with Cessna150s, all the way up to the airlines. Moved A LOT the first 6 years. 727, 757, 747, 767, A300, DC8, DC9, et al.

Edit: I indeed had already asked

That’s awesome. Ever fly a helicopter again post army? I seem to remember you mentioning agriculture possibly, but those penguins got pushed off.

Any rumors at Memphis about when they’d bring trainees back?
Haven’t really heard anything at all from management or the union. Each passing week makes it seem like it’s just going to go on indefinitely. We’ve been on 5/5 the whole time and I’ve been on straight mids.

Haven’t really heard anything at all from management or the union. Each passing week makes it seem like it’s just going to go on indefinitely. We’ve been on 5/5 the whole time and I’ve been on straight mids.

The rumor I’ve heard is sometime in the fall for people with no certs. I think Indy CPCs are 5/10 until at least July 4th.

Reactions: ATC_VOL

VN Store

Back