Avengers: Infinity War - Part 1

Yea. It was intense, and yet also scattered with all going on. I don't pay attention to Marvel much, missed this was just part 1. Just found out, and feeling a bit better now.

Cool, thanks.

Just got out of a late showing in Cusco. It is everything I hoped it would be. Definitely one of the best crafted marvel movies. Some of the best one liners since the first avengers. And in many ways it made me actually feel for the villain. That's a first in a marvel movie.

Just got out of a late showing in Cusco. It is everything I hoped it would be. Definitely one of the best crafted marvel movies. Some of the best one liners since the first avengers. And in many ways it made me actually feel for the villain. That's a first in a marvel movie.
Said this in the other thread, but Thanos is the antagonist that I wish Kylo Ren had been. This movie made me actually become more critical of The Last Jedi and Ryan Johnson's need to slap us in the face repeatedly with his agenda.

The iron man Squidward line was hilarious.

It now has the opening weekend box office record. Knowing off The Force Awakens.

Poor Disney.

Welp... itÂ’s now beaten Justice Leagues total gross in less than a week.

The "Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same." is such a badass line.

Reactions: 3 people
What are your thoughts on taking an 8 year-old? Is there too much violence?

Its more violent than most of the Marvel movies to date. If you are ok with him watching the Guardians movies then I would say this one is ok.

VN Store

Back