Autzen roll call

I have been out west all week touring the area. Beautiful state with lots of vistas. Driving into Eugene about 1:00pm to tour the campus tomorrow since we have a 12:30 Start on Saturday.

Reactions: 1 person
Section 39, row 7. Just landed, chillin in the Portland airport waiting for my buddy. Driving to Eugene tomorrow morning.

Reactions: 2 people
Farragut class of 94 also, active Air Force ever since then. living in Klamath Falls, Oregon the last 10 years. love it in the northwest

In portland and have seen a fair amount of vols along the way. Where are folks planning on tailgaiting on saturday, id like to be amongst my fellow vols?

Sadly i'll be in Section: Living Room; Row:Couch; Seat:1 for this one

Wow!! I will be in Section: Living Room, Row: Recliner, Seat: 1.........I will look around and if I see you I will toss you a beer!!

:hi:

Been to every west coast UT game since UCLA in 89, but sat this one out. :(
I hope all the Vol fans out there have a great time! Show them Ducks what LOUD is!

GO BIG ORANGE!

Section 39, row 7. Just landed, chillin in the Portland airport waiting for my buddy. Driving to Eugene tomorrow morning.

Wife and I are Sec 39, row 6. We've been in Oregon for a few days now, lots of orange made the trip. I think UT will have a good turnout. Funny hiking a random trail and hearing someone yell "go vols"

Reactions: 4 people
Hacksaw, you ole bastage... Junglerat said you wuz dead?

shore hope this is the same Hacksaw from Wc? lol

section 36, row 80-something -- too lazy to go look at my tickets. Going with my best bud, who will be rooting for the ducks (born and raised in oregon).

Last tennessee game i saw in person, reggie white was playing and i was a student at ut. Really looking forward to this one.

holy cow!

dang I think we got ripped off, my ticket says the same thing :ermm:

I have the same thing on my ticket..Seat # 2 on the couch for mine..Good news though I just called the Oregon ticket office and they serve beer in these seats..so we are good

Somewhere over Utah, should be in PDX by 9:15 pt. Sec 39. Was supposed to already been there, United airlines screwed up. Go BIG Orange!

My wife and I will be in section 23 row 9 seats 3 and 4. We got our tickets months ago and I am sure we will be sitting amongst Duck fans I hop they are nice. I live in Seattle area, came to Washington via military service I am retired Army!

I was up at 5 this morning. Having trouble adjusting to the time change. We are heading over to the team hotel in a few hours to see if there is anything going on. Eugene is a beautiful place. Tomorrow can't get here fast enough.

Section 39, row 61
2 seats

We don't get into PDX until 11pm. Shouldn't have cut it so close in case of delays. It is what it is at this point. Can't wait.

Last edited:
I'm in section 1 row 26 with my duck fan 7 year old son. I believe the "visitor" section is 39 and 40. driving up from Klamath falls Saturday morning and touring the pre-game area and the Mo about 2 hours before kick-off. been looking forward to this game since 2005ish when they signed the contract.

section 4, row 20. lots of UT fans in this section

I was up at 5 this morning. Having trouble adjusting to the time change. We are heading over to the team hotel in a few hours to see if there is anything going on. Eugene is a beautiful place. Tomorrow can't get here fast enough.

Which hotel are they at? GBO!

VN Store

Back