AutoZone Liberty Bowl: (-10)Mississippi State Bulldogs 7-5 vs Texas Tech Red Raiders 6-6 (6:45 PM ESPN)

Your Leach obsession ercetion has lasted way more than 4 hours. You need to consult a medical professional immediately.
This doesnā€™t even make sense. But I know. You have to make excuses for all the mediocre coaches you have wanted before.

MSU down 20 now so the game is theirs for the taking moving forward

Only down 20 to 7 with 4 minutes to go in the 3rd qtr and the moron goes for it on 4th and 16. Gives up a sack and the ball back to TT. And TT drives for what is probably the clinching TD. So glad we didnā€™t get that clown as our coach.

Reactions: Jravol78
This doesnā€™t even make sense. But I know. You have to make excuses for all the mediocre coaches you have wanted before.
Actually it makes perfect sense, but Iā€™m not surprised that it went over your head.

When did I ever want Mike Leach? Go ahead and show me those posts please. I would have chosen him over Jeremy Pruitt, but my dead grandmother would have been a better coach than Pruitt. Iā€™ve always said that Leach wouldnā€™t make it in a fishbowl like Knoxville, or Tuscaloosa, or Columbus etcā€¦because his shtick would wear thin rather quickly.

Actually it makes perfect since, but Iā€™m not surprised that it went over your head.

When did I ever want Mike Leach? Go ahead and show me those posts please. I would have chosen him over Jeremy Pruitt, but my dead grandmother would have been a better coach than Pruitt. Iā€™ve always said that Leach wouldnā€™t make it in a fishbowl like Knoxville, or Tuscaloosa, or Columbus etcā€¦because his shtick would wear thin rather quickly.
It didnā€™t go over my head. Just typical dumb post from the wanna be AD water boy. Your next knowledgeable post about sports will be your first one šŸ˜‚

Only down 20 to 7 with 4 minutes to go in the 3rd qtr and the moron goes for it on 4th and 16. Gives up a sack and the ball back to TT. And TT drives for what is probably the clinching TD. So glad we didnā€™t get that clown as our coach.
The Hal Mumme tree of dumbassery

Reactions: tbh and Rickyvol77
Stay classy Mississippi State.

I thought they would win before the roster losses but now it seems they are pulling what they did in last year's bowl game that led to an awful scene at the end.

Theyā€™ve moved on from blowing leach and ferentz to stoops and Kiffin. They never change

It didnā€™t go over my head. Just typical dumb post from the wanna be AD water boy. Your next knowledgeable post about sports will be your first one šŸ˜‚
Water boy? If you want to compare educational and occupational histories, Iā€™ll play.

Last edited:
Where are all of your Harbaugh sucks posts from this year? I guess that Iā€™ve just overlooked themā€¦.. you know since youā€™re so knowledgeable about sports.

Water boy? You mean the 38-year-old CEO of a company that owns over 50 businesses across double digit states? Or the part owner of a franchise use group that owns over 30 restaurants? If thatā€™s your definition of ā€œwater boyā€ Iā€™ll take it. But Iā€™m glad that Leach is losing. I know that the only thing that makes you happier than Leach losing is when an unarmed individual is shot by a police officer.
Lol you definitely mad and yes clearly you have some ā€œI drive a big truck because of small envyā€ issues when you post. But good luck on the waffle houses bro! Meanwhile your boy is finishing yet another 6+ loss season!

Do you think the media seeing Miss St getting boatraced make Alabama look bad? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: tbh
Lol you definitely mad and yes clearly you have some ā€œI drive a big truck because of small envyā€ issues when you post. But good luck on the waffle houses bro! Meanwhile your boy is finishing yet another 6+ loss season!
my boy? Again show me posts where I wanted Leach at Tennessee. Please go ahead and provide with those.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back