Automobilia etc....

Anyone had any luck dealing with Nissan and their cars? Saw the Kicks down around 22,000 at Morristown Nissan.
My mechanic who only works on foreign cars told us stick with Honda, Toyota and Subaru. Specifically said don’t get Nissan, VW or any of the Korean makes.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
My mechanic who only works on foreign cars told us stick with Honda, Toyota and Subaru. Specifically said don’t get Nissan, VW or any of the Korean makes.
My wife has had 3 Honda’s. Great cars. She’s got a HR-V right now but wanting another CR-V.

Reactions: MAD
Washed and allowed to dry overnight in the garage. Today it received a clay-bar bath and then polished. Next I'll be applying the Nex-Gen ceramic spray coating.

Before Nex-Gen

1000001677.jpg1000001679.jpg

Anyone had any luck dealing with Nissan and their cars? Saw the Kicks down around 22,000 at Morristown Nissan.
Nissan trucks and SUVs with a traditional automatic transmission are really solid. The cars and crossovers with the CVT transmission are not...and that includes the Kicks. I wouldn't really trust a CVT from any manufacturer, but they're hard to avoid if you're buying a car.

Looking at a new Chevrolet Colorado zr2 and GMC Canyon AT4 & AT4X. My wife's redneck side is coming out and she wants a truck for the next three years and then give it to my son for his first vehicle. I haven't had a GM product since owning a 95 S-10 in college...been mostly Nissan and Toyota trucks since then. Any opinions on these trucks? Looks like the main concern from what I've seen online are some electrical gremlins popping up with all the tech bells and whistles.

VN Store

Back