Australian Punter Commits To Tennessee

Get that mate an Outback as part of an NIL opportunity with the Knoxville Subaru dealership.

He could drive it on the left side of the road to an Outback Steakhouse for a Foster's, shrimp on the Barbie and a Bloomin' Onion and Bob's your uncle.
Bobs your uncle is more a British thing

Reactions: TrueOrange
I prefer conventional punting but I trust this staff has found the right guy. We are “Punter U”after all.
True...and definitely NOT a good thing. I'd prefer a program with a punter nobody ever heard of because the poor kid never got on the field.

From the ones I have seen they seem to always roll out to one side which should make it harder to block it. But if you know he is going to roll out right every time the D will adjust so not sure if that statement is true. Can this type punter do the short corner kicks that are so important? If he avg's 45 yds / punt he should work.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't I read in his interview that he can punt conventionally and Aussie style?
Didn’t know that-if so-could be a powerful tool to have both. When I think of Aussie punters, I think of the MI punter who forgot the rules of American football and cost his team the rivalry game.

VN Store

Back