Australian Baby Name

Hi all, this is my first post. I just had my first son. I am an Aussie that did exchange football semester 2009. Since then I’ve gotten hooked on Vol sports. I decided to name him PEYTON. No one really watches college sport in Australia, so most don’t understand it. But I love it and I’m a proud Vol!

View attachment 179967
Congratulations!!!!

Hopefully Peyton pissed all over that soccer rug!😜😊😛

Hi all, this is my first post. I just had my first son. I am an Aussie that did exchange football semester 2009. Since then I’ve gotten hooked on Vol sports. I decided to name him PEYTON. No one really watches college sport in Australia, so most don’t understand it. But I love it and I’m a proud Vol!

View attachment 179967

Hell yeah maaaate! Congratulations! Also, you should train him in punting so we can continue to have great punters. Aussies make the best kickers, punters, and linebackers.

God is good. Pray for you and our family to stay healthy, wealthy, and excited throughout the years. God bless you friend!

Reactions: Aussie Vol

View attachment 179967

Congrats Hoss, but please keep him away from those dingos. I hear they have a hankering for babies

Wow thanks VolNation! Honestly appreciate the messages. I’ll watch out for the dingos and make sure he practices his kicking. But with a name like Peyton I hope he will be a QB one day! Good luck for the basketball game vs Gonzaga. I’ll be watching

You, little ripper!

Welcome to VolNation!

Glad to have ya and don't be stranger..

I follow footie and live in Sydney so I’m a swans fan!

Hell yeah, Go Bloods. Saw my first bit of the old VFL in 82. Thought ESPN had sold time to Monty Python, but nobody interrupted and talked about how it was getting silly. I miss the goal umpires dressing up like Inspector Clouseau. Once I finally learned the rules, I believe it is the most fun you can have watching sport.

Swans? My friends make fun of me for staying up to watch Crows games. One of my life goals is to go watch Adelaide play Port at the Oval one day.

I am footy crazy enough to want to go the the state league and the academy and youth leagues games. And I want to live on meat pies and Tooheys. I hear their fish and chips are good as well. Think I will pass on the vegemite though.

VN Store

Back