Australian Baby Name

congratulations to you and your family...love OZ...nice to have Vol fans down under....

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!

Reactions: Aussie Vol
Congrats Mate..

I have a buddy of mine from down under. I love hearing the stories of your great country!

Congratulations. Raise that boy on cornbread and vegemite and teach him how to kick. He'll be a VFL for sure.

GBO

Hi all, this is my first post. I just had my first son. I am an Aussie that did exchange football semester 2009. Since then I’ve gotten hooked on Vol sports. I decided to name him PEYTON. No one really watches college sport in Australia, so most don’t understand it. But I love it and I’m a proud Vol!

View attachment 179967
Wonderful story and congratulations!

Congratulations!!

I had an Australian friend a couple of jobs ago. I gotta say, Australian rules football is awesome.

Do you follow “footie”?

Wow thanks for all the messages guys!

Unfortunately I know of only heart break since 2009. But I do enjoy watching games from before then on YouTube. I took my wife to the 2015 Oklahoma game and other than all the home 2009 games I met my brother in Alabama for the 2009 game too!

Unfortunately I think that Freeze is playing UT for a better deal elsewhere or it would’ve been done by now, and I don’t think a QBs coach as OC is good enough for Pruitt to succeed. He needs experience!

Our footy here (AFL) is popular but we have 2 forms of rugby that are even more popular in Sydney! I follow all 3 sports but I’m addicted to College Football.

Really appreciate all the messages!

Hi all, this is my first post. I just had my first son. I am an Aussie that did exchange football semester 2009. Since then I’ve gotten hooked on Vol sports. I decided to name him PEYTON. No one really watches college sport in Australia, so most don’t understand it. But I love it and I’m a proud Vol!

View attachment 179967

Really cool story Man. BUT; It's "HEY YALL." up in heah.

View attachment 179967
Children are a gift from God. Enjoy them because they can grow up to be Vols.

Congratulations, friend. Raise him right and stay the course. The Vols will rise again.

Just wondering, from a down under perspective, if our season appeared to swirl counter-clockwise as it "progressed".

VN Store

Back