Austin Rogers needs......

ole_orange

E350_tmb_photo.jpg

I will happily donate some for his cause!

Yea, my bad.

Sorry man . . . It was just a little too easy. And as the game wears on, you are looking more and more correct. I don't know what is going on with Rogers but he's dropping balls left and right.

He needs to have to carry a ball around for the next two weeks. Maybe he'd learn to hang on to it then.

I don't know what it is...

It looks like his left hand and his right hand are fighting for the ball. Then, as he is walking to the sideline says "guys? come on... you cost us another 3rd down conversion"

And he looks WORSE considering the game that taylor had, and briscoe is showing he has grown a pair and will make a catch despite knowing he'll get hit.

Actually, he's the only player that hasn't show progression. He has digressed.

Actually, he's the only player that hasn't show progression. He has digressed.

I think you mean regressed . . . unless you are accusing him of going off on a tangent and changing the subject.

I think it's pretty obvious that Lucas Taylor is our best receiver. Eat it, Mr. Rockytop.

I think it's pretty obvious that Lucas Taylor is our best receiver. Eat it, Mr. Rockytop.

I remember that day when we disagreed on this. You were right. He definitely got better. I'm very happy that he is doing so well. Anyone have a vid of the one hander he had tonight?

VN Store

Back