Austin Lewis - DL Transfer from ETSU

Already got him confirmed for the DICK’S House of Sport 1 Yr Anniversary June 4th. He’ll be there that afternoon with Jacob Warren, Squirrel White, John Fulkerson, and maybe Olivier Nkomoa. The football guys will be playing flag football with kids.

Reactions: A.J.
When I seen this it popped in my mind that Randy Sanders may have Been asked if Lewis is legit SEC. I think Sanders would shoot straight with the staff he’s a to the point type of coach and a VFL.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I have a feeling that our coaches wouldn't waste time on him if they didn't believe he'll become a solid asset for us.

He looks like he's spent 1/2 of his life lifting iron and CRG must like some things he's seen from him.

How much time does he still have left to play?

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I have a feeling that our coaches wouldn't waste time on him if they didn't believe he'll become a solid asset for us.

He looks like he's spent 1/2 of his life lifting iron and CRG must like some things he's seen from him.

How much time does he still have left to play?

VFL...GBO!!!
2 year of eligibility

When I seen this it popped in my mind that Randy Sanders may have Been asked if Lewis is legit SEC. I think Sanders would shoot straight with the staff he’s a to the point type of coach and a VFL.
And a damn good football coach. I hate he retired up here.

VN Store

Back