auburn?

Well Mr. War Finch, if you want to know the truth all the SEC schools (except Vandy) are pretty much on par with one another. If you think Auburn is any better than UT of Georgia or Florida you are just a aubie homer.

This is a UT board. It is supposed to be a place where you build upt the University of Tennessee and belittle our rivals.

As such I went to HS with a guy that went toAuburn. I saw him a few times down there and sure I had a good time but I am a Tennessee Volunteer so I think we are better.

Does that make sense to you?

Keep thinking......it might eventually pay off for you.

umm... No. Auburn is where all the georgia rejects go. Occasionally, someone actually chooses auburn over another sec school, but that is because of scholarships or family ties or something. Never, ever because of academics. My dog could get into a better university than auburn.

bingo!

If you're talking about recruiting-wise, they have Trooper Taylor and the super duper Gus Malzhan offense. Other than that they have nothing, nada, and zilch. Their signees have signed on for four years of painful mediocrity.

I ran out of orange Kool-Aid a while ago, and I don't let facts get in my way. Please accept my apologies.

:stop: ok chief, if you don't let facts get in the way, check out the princeton review rankings. auburn is ranked pretty far below florida, tennessee, and georgia (in that order, and i dont know where they land in comparison to the rest of the public schools in the SEC) with florida and tennessee cracking the top 50 for public universities. furthermore, since instituting the HOPE scholarship, the university has had the highest entering freshman GPA and ACT scores of any SEC school not named vanderbilt. suck it. auburn blows in academics. tn is getting waaaaaay better (and they were already better than lowly auburn).

Good academics.........don't know if that counts.

See if you can change your name to Auburn1981. Btw ... Auburn is a cow pasture. Not saying that Knoxville is a huge metropolis ... but people roll a tree in Auburn for fun. That's all I'm going to say.

My friend base from high school either went to UT or Auburn, so I was down there often. While we always had a great time during our visits, I often wonder why a recruit would 'choose' the war eagle plainsmen over many other SEC schools. Granted, both UT and the war tigers have been known as RB Univ. over the years, so I do understand the RB recruits visiting. I am absolutely shocked the eagle tigers were able to pull the calibre of talent they did this year given their coaching situation.

Long story short, there is no way we can allow the current win streak against us to continue. While I wouldn't put their fans in the same category as FL or LSU, they certainly annoy the ever living sh*t out of me!

:stop: ok chief, if you don't let facts get in the way, check out the princeton review rankings. auburn is ranked pretty far below florida, tennessee, and georgia (in that order, and i dont know where they land in comparison to the rest of the public schools in the SEC) with florida and tennessee cracking the top 50 for public universities. furthermore, since instituting the HOPE scholarship, the university has had the highest entering freshman GPA and ACT scores of any SEC school not named vanderbilt. suck it. auburn blows in academics. tn is getting waaaaaay better (and they were already better than lowly auburn).

Like he wrote, he sure doesn't let facts get in the way.:p

VN Store

Back