Auburn vs Oregon

Dang, I was hoping to have Auburn as my deflection to the Tennessee loss at work next week.

I seethe with envy watching games like this. Auburn steps up huge on the national stage against an almost top 10 opponent and we **** the bed vs Georgia State.

Oregon's offense was all short passes and RPO with spacing to break big plays. Auburn tackled all of it in the 2nd half. The D was impressive in the 2nd half. OU will put up serious points throughout the season. Doubt anyone else will hold them to 21.

That is the most physical Oregon team I've seen on the LOS. The barners have found a good QB and to watch a true frost lead the team back in dramatic fashion was clutch. I only see the barn getting better and the west is setting up for a real bloodbath this season. Or as I like to say, business as usual.

Reactions: wmcovol
I watched it after the Vols cluster-uck. Both Auburn and Oregon played at a completely different speed, effort and intensity than what I’d just seen.

Reactions: midnight orange
that was a tough loss. Id like a rematch on that one. We've got to be more physical the whole game, not just the first half. We let them back in and we should have buried them in the first half. That dropped TD pass in the first half hurt.

Auburn played well and the young QB got his game going later. He could be a good one.

VN Store

Back