Auburn vs New Mexico State

It’s almost like most teams not named Bama or Georgia have bad stretches of play. We’re going to be fine once we get good QB play

The old "Auburn looks like trash in Freeze's first season against New Mexico State, so it's fine that UT looked like trash against anyone with a pulse in Heupel's third season" reasoning.

Sound logic.

Can we at least stop bringing up Saban losing to ULM in 2007 now?

The old "Auburn looks like trash in Freeze's first season against New Mexico State, so it's fine that UT looked like trash against anyone with a pulse in Heupel's third season" reasoning.

Sound logic.

Can we at least stop bringing up Saban losing to ULM in 2007 now?
Look around football. Do you see any impervious teams aside from Bama or Georgia? It’s not been a great year but it’s not been a horrible one either. The point I was making is that there’s not a ton of sure fire coaches growing on trees rights now. Some of you knee jerk reaction people would do well to remember that. Look at Michigan. They played horrendous today but it’s completely forgotten because they get to play ****** old Maryland. Tennessee doesn’t have that luxury

Look around football. Do you see any impervious teams aside from Bama or Georgia? It’s not been a great year but it’s not been a horrible one either. The point I was making is that there’s not a ton of sure fire coaches growing on trees rights now. Some of you knee jerk reaction people would do well to remember that. Look at Michigan. They played horrendous today but it’s completely forgotten because they get to play ****** old Maryland. Tennessee doesn’t have that luxury

It's "knee jerk"to expect a coach in his third season at UT to field a team capable of being competitive against the likes of Florida and Missouri?

Its it "knee jerk" to expect an SEC coaching staff to be capable of making half time adjustments?

UVA, Austin Peay, UT San Antonio, USC, UConn, Vandy….. Tennessee doesn’t have what luxury?

Reactions: Dansky
It's "knee jerk"to expect a coach in his third season at UT to field a team capable of being competitive against the likes of Florida and Missouri?

Its it "knee jerk" to expect an SEC coaching staff to be capable of making half time adjustments?
The Florida game was a bad job. I think you should read what Peyton said about the mythical halftime adjustments. And would you even be able to identify them if they were made? I don’t know your level of football background

My Auburn alum friends are currently venting on their message boards with unparalled unhappiness.

That loss yesterday has them

Reactions: VolNExile
I thought Freeze comments “we could have scored more” last week was pretty low class even for him. I’m glad he got his a$$ beat.

I thought Freeze comments “we could have scored more” last week was pretty low class even for him. I’m glad he got his a$$ beat.
When he was at Ole Miss he beat Alabama, Auburn, and LSU and still didn’t win the West because he crapped the bed at home against Arkansas. Would’ve been the first ever West title for them. They’re still the only one of the original 6 West members to never make Atlanta.

When he was at Ole Miss he beat Alabama, Auburn, and LSU and still didn’t win the West because he crapped the bed at home against Arkansas. Would’ve been the first ever West title for them. They’re still the only one of the original 6 West members to never make Atlanta.
Still a fun stat that South Carolina, Mississippi State, Missouri, and Arkansas all have more divisional titles (and thus SEC Championship Appearances) than Ole Miss.

VN Store

Back