Auburn transfer CB Kamal Hadden to the Vols!!

Until we prove we can stop a slant (unlike last season) i would call one every other play against us.
Man.. I had almost forgotten about how many times we got burned by the slant. Pruitt was lauded as a defensive genius, yet there were meltdowns everywhere. So glad he's gone.

You much be bored or just an a$$

Hold on there Leroy, no need to get emotional. Your inference that UT may self impose a bowl ban may be a correct guess. However, there are several other possibilities we can offer as punishment. So, unless you can provide evidence where UT has offered a "no bowl" to the NCAA, it is what it is..........a guess.

Hold on there Leroy, no need to get emotional. Your inference that UT may self impose a bowl ban may be a correct guess. However, there are several other possibilities we can offer as punishment. So, unless you can provide evidence where UT has offered a "no bowl" to the NCAA, it is what it is..........a guess.
I'm thinking both

Yeah people need to let go of the thought of us going to a bowl this year. Whether it's self-imposed or the NCAA finally gets off it's ass and hands down a sentence, we won't be going to a bowl this year, maybe next year too.

Nobody knows this or even has a clue what is going to happen. My money is on us going to a bowl if we get to 6 win, which we absolutely should.

Nobody knows this or even has a clue what is going to happen. My money is on us going to a bowl if we get to 6 win, which we absolutely should.

So let me get this straight. If you were a betting man, you would forsake all logic in that a.) we're not going to be very good this year and b.) the inevitability of sanctions, whether it be from the NCAA or self-imposed, and put money on us going to a bowl anyway? Man you are the epitome of optimistic. Just looking at it from an odds standpoint, we stand a far greater chance of NOT going to a bowl than we do of actually going to one.

VN Store

Back