Auburn is good

Just more of the same for Pearl. He has outcoached Calipari every single time they played.

Wat?? Lol

He had a losing record against Cal when he coached Tennessee and got beat twice during the regular season by Kentucky.

I personally don't get all the Pearl-love.

Yes, he did great things here.

However, best I remember he horse-screwed UT basketball due to his BBQ nonsense that he could've avoided if he'd just told the truth.

Fortunately Texas was stupid enough to fire Barnes and our tailspin ended earlier than it could have.

I appreciate what he's done at Auburn from the outside looking in, but can't stand to see the sweaty, coat-throwing, fake crying act myself. I'd take Barnes and his professionalism any day of the week over the Bruce and Steven Pearl act.

JMO, so TIFWIW

Reactions: LampVol and Lurker

However, best I remember he horse-screwed UT basketball due to his BBQ nonsense that he could've avoided if he'd just told the truth.

Fortunately Texas was stupid enough to fire Barnes and our tailspin ended earlier than it could have.

I appreciate what he's done at Auburn from the outside looking in, but can't stand to see the sweaty, coat-throwing, fake crying act myself. I'd take Barnes and his professionalism any day of the week over the Bruce and Steven Pearl act.

JMO, so TIFWIW

Auburn fans are so glad you feel that way. SMDH

Reactions: Big time vol

JMO, so TIFWIW

Pearl's lies were stupid. But UT firing him was more stupid. We figured out how to take a bad situation and make it much worse.

Barnes is better than Cuanzo, but not better than Pearl.

I'm no oracle, but I'd bet you've most likely witnessed the absolute peak of the Barnes era at UT.

Reactions: Big time vol
I do not understand anyone questioning Pearl’s ability to coach. He was a really good coach at UT and I hated he had to leave. However, no need to look back. Barnes is a really good coach too and I’m glad we have him.

Reactions: Sportslady
And oh yes. Did any one think it was a little weird that the confetti thrown on Pearl after their big win was orange and white, not orange and blue?

Pearl's lies were stupid. But UT firing him was more stupid. We figured out how to take a bad situation and make it much worse.

Barnes is better than Cuanzo, but not better than Pearl.

I'm no oracle, but I'd bet you've most likely witnessed the absolute peak of the Barnes era at UT.

Pearl’s lying lead to more issues which you can’t put the blame on Mike Hamilton and the Administration.

Although he knew he’d had done it, tried to take the easy way out that way nobody would have found out. Minor violation that literally no fan gave a sh*t about.

Pearl may have loved Tennessee but I don’t think he put the players and the program first.

If he did, he would have just told the truth.

He’s selfish and puts on an act in front of the cameras.

JMO, so TIFWIW
I always thought he was a scumbag because of the Deon Thomas fiasco, but I was willing to sweep that under the rug when he was our scumbag. Now that he isn’t, screw him. I hope Tony Bennett kicks his ass.

Pearl’s lying lead to more issues which you can’t put the blame on Mike Hamilton and the Administration.

Although he knew he’d had done it, tried to take the easy way out that way nobody would have found out. Minor violation that literally no fan gave a sh*t about.

Pearl may have loved Tennessee but I don’t think he put the players and the program first.

If he did, he would have just told the truth.

He’s selfish and puts on an act in front of the cameras.
I bet you’re fun at parties.

VN Store

Back