Auburn gets two weeks

OrangeVolMan

Since Auburn’s game with MSU has been postponed for this week they get two weeks to prepare for UT. Not sure they need it but this just adds to UT’s issues.

Auburn will be a good close game at least the first half.
Second half will own it like we have the last 4 weeks.

Anybody saying we can't afford to fire 🔥 and hire a new coach is crazy .
Heck we've saved for the last 12 years with the last 3 ones.

Our offense can be schemed against with about 5 minutes of film study. I doubt Auburn needs any extra time.

We are going to get ran out of the stadium in our remaining games sans Vandy, which should be a slobber knocker.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
Since Auburn’s game with MSU has been postponed for this week they get two weeks to prepare for UT. Not sure they need it but this just adds to UT’s issues.
Don't be fooled, Gus will be practicing for Bama the rest of this week. No offense but it really doesn't take much prep to get ready for UT.

You may do good on that. This team is the worst i've seen in many years. Been a fan since about 1983.
I thought I'd never see another UT game/effort like I did the Dooley KY game......I never thought I'd see another UT game/effort like some games in Butch's last year......And again in the 2018 Pruitt Vandy game.....And again in the Ga State game. Then 2020 came along and I was wrong. KY/Ark games happened.

Last edited:
I thought I'd never seen another UT game/effort like I did the Dooley KY game......I never thought I'd see another UT game/effort like some games in Butch's last year......And again in the 2018 Pruitt Vandy game.....And again in the Ga State game. Then 2020 came along and I was wrong. KY/Ark games happened.
It's pathetic.. Phil either needs to get past his ego and hire a real coach or go as well. People will give them about 4 games into next year and Neyland will be a ghost town if it starts poorly, Fans are done with the ham and egger hires.

Maybe we should try playing on 3-4 days of rest. Since 2 weeks didn’t seem to make a difference maybe less would be better

Really just have to focus on playing a semi competitive socon caliber team for the first half, in the 2nd half they pretty much just have to show up.

They don't need two weeks, on defense stop the run, on offense throw slants.

Reactions: GoBears
2-8. We will lose to Derrick mason and Vandy UNLESS Bailey starts and balls out like Bray did at the end of 2010. What’s to lose give the boy a chance.

VN Store

Back