Auburn fans rooting for the Vols.

I saw them lose to UCF last year who went undefeated under Scott Frost....how's Frost doing in a real football conference? How's UCF doing without him? Can't put a ton of stock into that kind of stuff. How did Kiffin do at Oakland? Tennessee? USC?.......

How did anyone do at Oakland until recently? Lol coaches have to grow and develop. Saban didn’t do good in the NFL now look at him in College. He is unstoppable.

Frost is rebuilding Nebraska they are making a complete system change over there. Just like Pruitt is rebuilding Tennessee. Kiffin was handed one of the worst offensive lines in football when he took over for Tennessee and was A young coach back then.

I’m not making excuses for Kiffin but it has been evident that he has learned and improved his coaching prowess after coaching at Alabama.

How did anyone do at Oakland until recently? Lol coaches have to grow and develop. Saban didn’t do good in the NFL now look at him in College. He is unstoppable.

Frost is rebuilding Nebraska they are making a complete system change over there. Just like Pruitt is rebuilding Tennessee. Kiffin was handed one of the worst offensive lines in football when he took over for Tennessee and was A young coach back then.

I’m not making excuses for Kiffin but it has been evident that he has learned and improved his coaching prowess after coaching at Alabama.
Sounds exactly like you're making excuses for him. He's not a very good head coach, but don't let facts get in the way of a love fest.

Sounds exactly like you're making excuses for him. He's not a very good head coach, but don't let facts get in the way of a love fest.

Lol letting facts get in the way? Seems like you are letting emotions get in the way.

The facts are that FAU wasn’t even thought of until Kiffin went there last year. No one cared about FAU. Then in his first year he went 11-3 and won the conference.

FAU will most likely do the same this year. Kiffin turned that program around and those are the facts.

Lol letting facts get in the way? Seems like you are letting emotions get in the way.

The facts are that FAU wasn’t even thought of until Kiffin went there last year. No one cared about FAU. Then in his first year he went 11-3 and won the conference.

FAU will most likely do the same this year. Kiffin turned that program around and those are the facts.

He had a good year in a weak conference. I'm not saying he's a bad coach, but he's not proven himself a great coach either. No need to hang on his nuts. I'm sure he'll get chances to prove himself, but he hasn't really done it yet.

He had a good year in a weak conference. I'm not saying he's a bad coach, but he's not proven himself a great coach either. No need to hang on his nuts. I'm sure he'll get chances to prove himself, but he hasn't really done it yet.

Lol just because I said he was a good coach doesn’t mean I am hanging on his nuts. I specifically said I didn’t like him. Just stating because I don’t like him doesn’t mean he isn’t a good coach. Thanks.

Kiffin would be dangerous in the SEC at this rate. The way he has made FAU viable in 2 years is ridiculous and is a very underrated turnaround.

Him taking over any program would immediately be a threat and I’m not a Kiffin fan after what happened with us, but the guy can coach.

FAU is 3-3 and playing very average football, including a loss to Middle Tennessee and a squeaker win against Air Force. Kiffin has NEVER demonstrated staying power at any job.

He’d be an awful hire for any SEC team.

He’s 49-27 as a head coach, very pedestrian. And that record is padded by his 11-win season at FAU last year against the likes of North Texas, Old Dominion, Charlotte, Bethune Cookman and the like. Kiffin’s most impressive win last year was a 5-point win over Marshall. Horribly unproven as a head coach.

FAU is 3-3 and playing very average football, including a loss to Middle Tennessee and a squeaker win against Air Force. Kiffin has NEVER demonstrated staying power at any job.

He’d be an awful hire for any SEC team.

Two of those loses are against Oklahoma and UCF who are ranked.

Personally I think the Giants mediocre Oline is actually showing just how bad Eli is as a quarterback

He made some good throws today while under pressure and while getting hit but yeah I think it’s almost time for the big guy to hang it up. Don’t think you can ever really call a QB who has won multiple Superbowls bad though.

Reactions: feathersax
He made some good throws today while under pressure and while getting hit but yeah I think it’s almost time for the big guy to hang it up. Don’t think you can ever really call a QB who has won multiple Superbowls bad though.

He isn’t bad just mediocre. Eli’s receivers have made him who he is imo

Hey Auburn Fan....

Learn to be content with being a national title contender every 3 to 4 years.

Getting rid of Malzahn would be stupid.
I would agree... they are the only one that beats Bama every 3-4 years. I guess they are tired of being little brother in state to best ever dynasty in college football history.

Gus isn't going anywhere soon. If fired this year, Auburn owes him $32 million....1/2 of it payable in 30 days and the remainder over 48 months. This is for a 49-24 coach (26-17 in the SEC)

Reactions: feathersax
Some of you should be careful what you wish for.. Some of you wanted Richt gone. Well he is gone now. Do you like his replacement?

Auburn cheats urr ummm recruits with the best of them and Kiffin would be dangerous there.. The only good thing, for us anyway, is they're in the West..

Give Kiffin good players at Auburn and he could beat Alabama !!!! At least half the time. One of the best football minds in the country and he has matured greatly since leaving us.

Reactions: dduncan4163

VN Store

Back