AU vs UT

Outdors21

A new hope.
So...Auburn is destroying NSD so far. Looks like "In Lane We Trust" is going to be a lot longer process than the "Gene Chizik Project".

So for all of you who were apologetic about CLK and crew only having "a few weeks to make relationships", Auburn is making you look really, really stupid today.

So...Auburn is destroying NSD so far. Looks like "In Lane We Trust" is going to be a lot longer process than the "Gene Chizik Project".

So for all of you who were apologetic about CLK and crew only having "a few weeks to make relationships", Auburn is making you look really, really stupid today.
Not remotely as stupid as you're going to look when Tennessee stomps Auburn's brains out in Knoxville next season.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

you were relatively sour & cynical. then yesterday you were pleasant and optimistic and now we're only a couple hours into the day and you're already declaring us a failure.

are you one of those people that wears a mood ring?

So for all of you who were apologetic about CLK and crew only having "a few weeks to make relationships", Auburn is making you look really, really stupid today.[/QUOTE]

Oh really?? look at u'r avatar........that's u'r auburn......:eek:lol:

The difference is CLK took a gamble and went for the elite players and Auburn is settling for above average players. I like the way CLK has gone about this whole process. He wants the best. In the words of Coach O "we are Tennessee, we only want top players." We will be fine.

We'll see what happens when with the next recruiting classes. Not conceding this one but, we'll see who has the better recruits next year when both coaches have a year to work on their own class of players.

right now tiddy he outrecruited us. i would switch our recruits with auburns right now. kiffin got blown up, by some guys we never thought would.
oh, no doubt. I want the recruits, the staff, and the three mascots for that matter.

The difference is CLK took a gamble and went for the elite players and Auburn is settling for above average players. I like the way CLK has gone about this whole process. He wants the best. In the words of Coach O "we are Tennessee, we only want top players." We will be fine.

doesn't do you any good when you whiff on all of them.

you were relatively sour & cynical. then yesterday you were pleasant and optimistic and now we're only a couple hours into the day and you're already declaring us a failure.

are you one of those people that wears a mood ring?

He is a Mood Ring.

Not remotely as stupid as you're going to look when Tennessee stomps Auburn's brains out in Knoxville next season.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

What happened last time we faced Malzahn's offense?

All Im saying...UTK needed a good base for next year. I think we're only going to get 16-17 guys this year.

Bad.

Auburn?

What about Mississippi State?

Seriously, though - I agree that the Tennessee staff sort of shot for the moon when it may have been better to spread our net in a more narrow way.

VN Store

Back