AU to fire Malzahn

Sounds like this is getting some steam. Trying get in on the Freeze sweepstakes. Negotiating a 10 year settlement to pay Gus his remaining 21 million.
They've been negotiating with Gus the last 2 years, Freeze hasn't caused this even though I think Freeze will be the next coach in Auburn and the next in a long line before him to get Auburn placed on NCAA probation.

Reactions: LakeMaryFLVol
Much rather have Freeze. Gus brings taint of having failed at Auburn, wrongly or rightly, and that will make it harder for him to recruit. He's not exactly killing it in recruiting right now and that's with use of the cabin.

Last edited:
They've been negotiating with Gus the last 2 years, Freeze hasn't caused this even though I think Freeze will be the next coach in Auburn and the next in a long line before him to get Auburn placed on NCAA probation.

Auburn can't afford Gustavo's payout anymore than UT can afford Pruitt's. 2020 is a stalemate. Vandy and USCe are the only two schools that will have new HCs in 2021.

Auburn can't afford Gustavo's payout anymore than UT can afford Pruitt's. 2020 is a stalemate. Vandy and USCe are the only two schools that will have new HCs in 2021.
Auburn has a willing donor, if they decide to pull the trigger they will, but only if they 100% have someone better committed. Biggest thing Auburn faces is the basketball team is on probation this year so not sure what they'd feel about bringing in Freeze, their past says they'd have no problems at all.

Maybe they're ready to install another puppet and buy themselves a championship again. Here, I think we're experiencing the opposite effect. I think Fulmer hates the fans and blames us for him not getting more chances to right the ship. He is trying to punish us by inflicting Pruitt on us for as long as possible.
Ridiculous.

Auburn has a willing donor, if they decide to pull the trigger they will, but only if they 100% have someone better committed. Biggest thing Auburn faces is the basketball team is on probation this year so not sure what they'd feel about bringing in Freeze, their past says they'd have no problems at all.

They self-imposed a postseason ban. I don't think the NCAA has ruled on anything yet.

Maybe they're ready to install another puppet and buy themselves a championship again. Here, I think we're experiencing the opposite effect. I think Fulmer hates the fans and blames us for him not getting more chances to right the ship. He is trying to punish us by inflicting Pruitt on us for as long as possible.
That's a depressing thought.

VN Store

Back