AU mod throws shade at TN

AU 247 mod Ron Sanders said he was told by an ACC coach that TN is ‘way over’ crossing the line with recruiting. His readers made a big deal about it, he deleted it, and is deleting any post associated with it. Other sites saw it, and those are being deleted as well. Did 247 realize how bad of a look that is or take it down for legal reasons?

Couple thoughts here, one, where did journalistic integrity go? That’s national enquirer stuff using he said/she said

Secondly, of ALL the schools to try to insinuate cheating, Auburn? Really?
Lol journalists and integrity don't belong in the same sentence much less the same topic. They are all sell outs.

If TN is "way over the line" in recruiting, then what on earth is uga doing? Ga Tech and BYU have a more recent NC than they do.

Auburn had their opportunities. They're just mad they still have Gus.

I stand corrected.

Still not a fan of jumping out on 285 for a cash grab with the way people drive here..
Indeed.... Getting out of the car on the interstate is about as dumb as it gets. And before I oversell the good Samaritans, I think they've gotten back something around $5,000 out of $175k spilled.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
AU 247 mod Ron Sanders said he was told by an ACC coach that TN is ‘way over’ crossing the line with recruiting. His readers made a big deal about it, he deleted it, and is deleting any post associated with it. Other sites saw it, and those are being deleted as well. Did 247 realize how bad of a look that is or take it down for legal reasons?

Couple thoughts here, one, where did journalistic integrity go? That’s national enquirer stuff using he said/she said

I hope that mod is right cause that would mean we are back baby!!!!

Good sign, when rivals start complaining and alleging you are cheating you are hurting them on the trail.

Gonna have a extremely hard time selling that on a team with UTs resources until we have top 5 classes. Still nice to be on this side of the accusation.for a change.

Currently ranked 11th in the conference in recruiting. Just saying …. We are not cheating very well if we are cheating.

This. Recruiting class is way underwhelming atm. Hopefully means we labnd big time recruits down the stretch though. We need top 10 classes every year going forward.

Indeed.... Getting out of the car on the interstate is about as dumb as it gets. And before I oversell the good Samaritans, I think they've gotten back something around $5,000 out of $175k spilled.
would have been worth it to just keep driving in a traffic free zone on 285. lol. i'd of just hammered down!!!

Currently ranked 11th in the conference in recruiting. Just saying …. We are not cheating very well if we are cheating.
This. Recruiting class is way underwhelming atm. Hopefully means we labnd big time recruits down the stretch though. We need top 10 classes every year going forward.
it's july. the rankings right now mean squat and are only based on the total points, which is in large part based on how many commits you currently have. we are well under 50% of the total class size, at 11. every single team ranked ahead of us, except 1, has more commits than we do. and 13 of the teams ranked ahead of us right now have a lower average rating that we do....(our 2* long snapper is dragging our rating down lol--though he is the best LS in the country...so...)

giphy.gif

There are ways around the rules. Saban knows all the tricks and technicalities. Pruitt has been around long enough to know some tricks of the trade himself I’m sure.

I watched a SEC Channel mini documentary on Saban and Bama a few years ago. What he has to offer in terms of amenities to the players, I'm not sure many if any other colleges can.

Pretty easy connection. Auburn -> Clemson -> salty about Crouch.

in short - if true, this is very very good news. Just don't get caught.

About time the Vol Network 1.0 get their butts in gear. Network 2.0 is trying to get off the ground, but connections are taking time. Stay tuned.

I watched a SEC Channel mini documentary on Saban and Bama a few years ago. What he has to offer in terms of amenities to the players, I'm not sure many if any other colleges can.

Like what? Room service, personal valet, a PlayStation 5?

download.jpg

LOL - AUBURN and an ACC School complainiing about Vols recruiting? Ever heard of Clemson? gheeeez, talk about cheating ?

Auburn should be upset with Malzahn for coaching malpractice and stop worrying about our recruiters.

THIS! Auburn is in that horrible position where they know they have to move on, won't be consistently good until they do, but are hamstrung by a contract. Half their fanbase last year were hoping they'd lose out during their losing streak. It's toxic over there.

There is no longer any journalistic integrity!! So called reporters write/print/report things based on "unnamed sources" and then refuse to disclose said sources when challenged. So now a "reporter" can print whatever lies and innuendo fits their viewpoint and not reveal any sources. This started in politics and is now used in sports also. Thanks CNN!!!!

Reactions: Big Al Orange

I found out who the ACC coach is that’s doing the accusations, it’s Jeff Scott of Clemson

VN Store

Back