Attending the spring game?

OrangeEmpire

The White Debonair
As of now my wife and I, and perhaps baby Peyton, will be attending the Spring Game.

Does any one else plan to attend?

Has Volnation ever set up a meeting area for pregrame/postgame visiting?

If we do go, I will be holding the sign that says Ainge for Heisman!

:biggrin2:

I'll be there. We could set up a meeting if we have enough interest.

Freak always says we can meet up but he never does!!!!! LOL I will be there with bells on since my trip will be about and hour and a half compared to the 10 hours I drove last year!!!!!

(la.lovesorange @ Mar 24 said:
I think I will make a tshirt that says, "Where's Freaky??!!"
Not enough members of the Nation yet for you to wear a shirt like that and not get some bizarre looks/offers... :D

(orange+white=heaven @ Mar 24 said:
Not enough members of the Nation yet for you to wear a shirt like that and not get some bizarre looks/offers... :D

I'd wear one just to get offers. Live too far away though to make it this year. Hope to go to regular season game though.

Me and CPF will be there. It'll be her first time at UT. I'm so excited about taking her!
If I find any of you guys, I'll try and say hi lol

That sounds like an awesome idea!! The orange and white game should be an interesting one this year. We will even have the joy of having some major basketball recruits in town this year! I can't wait! :yahoo:

I'll be their with bells on. my buddies and i drive 6 hrs every year for it. leaving on thursday playing Willow Creek course friday morning and eating at Guses Goodtime Deli and partying all weekend. Can't wait . love me some k-town. meeting up with you guys would be great. name the place.

(vol_freak @ Mar 24 said:
I'll be there. We could set up a meeting if we have enough interest.
Looks like enough are going to be there... give us a time and place Freaky. :biggrin2:

when is it?? i will try.

driving through knoxville is like driving through i mine field though. yall have serious interstate issues.
:banghead:

You guys can name a place and I'll try to show. I will be attending the fan day thing pretty early though.

Ready for the spring game :yahoo: I noticed the fan day will be held in TB Arena from 11-12:30. Does anyone know if you can order tickets before hand or if they will be sold at TB or at Neyland before Fan Day.
Thanks

VN Store

Back