Attendance next week?

temptn

With the big win will the excitement lead to a huge crowd next week? Attendance?

We looked great today but calling Missouri a big win that is gonna garner tons of excitement to the program is a bit of a stretch.

Reactions: knoxvol16
We looked great today but calling Missouri a big win that is gonna garner tons of excitement to the program is a bit of a stretch.
I see what you’re saying, but anytime you blow out an opponent that was favored, it’s going to garner tons of excitement. Especially in Big Orange Country where we’re all starved for a sign of life from our program

What more do you want? We were a 3-point dog in an SEC road game. I’m not saying we are a good team yet by any stretch, but dang. Have some positivity. You have to start somewhere. These are the type of games where it can and should start. Right now, any win of this type is big.

I say the crowd is still gonna be lite ONLY because of the 12 PM ET kickoff.

Reactions: jonnon111
It was a big win because of a couple of things. We have not faired well at that Stadium over the years. They have a very solid QB who has a very good short and medium passing game. This was a game that offered the opportunity to prove themselves as an underdog ON THE ROAD. And the biggest reason is this: to lose this one would have put us back at the start of a total rebuild with loss of confidence in our Coach and system.
These are the reasons this was big today. Unlike so often in the past, they did not SH!T the bed when the opportunity was there.

It was a big win because of a couple of things. We have not faired well at that Stadium over the years. They have a very solid QB who has a very good short and medium passing game. This was a game that offered the opportunity to prove themselves as an underdog ON THE ROAD. And the biggest reason is this: to lose this one would have put us back at the start of a total rebuild with loss of confidence in our Coach and system.
These are the reasons this was big today. Unlike so often in the past, they did not SH!T the bed when the opportunity was there.

Let's add the VOLS played 4 full quarters of football!! Also, only 2 penalties . . . the team has cleaned up mental mistakes!!

GO BIG DAMN ORANGE!!

I think 90K+, but a win next week and we will be sold out for Ole Miss. Ole Miss has Bama today and Arkansas next week which will be 2 punishing games.

Win against SC and we will see the largest crowd of the year against Ole Miss on 10-16, regardless of start time. 7pm would nice—but could be a nooner. Looks like UK AND UGA will be the 3:30 game on the 16th.

I see what you’re saying, but anytime you blow out an opponent that was favored, it’s going to garner tons of excitement. Especially in Big Orange Country where we’re all starved for a sign of life from our program
We certainly found a pulse in this one! Let’s hope we can build on it and keep it going. I just hope this squad remembers how good it felt and that feeling becomes a hunger. Winning is a culture that has to be instilled and we lost that along the way.
This team has to go back to work, correct some things, build off of some positives and continue to buy in and get better!
We’re gonna be in a battle every Saturday and we have keep this positive momentum going.
GBO!!

VN Store

Back