Attendance Decline Stats

Serious Q here. How much cannibalization takes place between Bball programs? Obviously the LV have dropped bc of the bad product on the floor. And the men are up due to their elite level.

A lot of fans go to both games. But realistically people can only attend a limited # of events. Some have just walked away from LV games to watch the packed men's game. I wonder what the #s are?

Serious Q here. How much cannibalization takes place between Bball programs? Obviously the LV have dropped bc of the bad product on the floor. And the men are up due to their elite level.

A lot of fans go to both games. But realistically people can only attend a limited # of events. Some have just walked away from LV games to watch the packed men's game. I wonder what the #s are?

Say it just the way it is and not sound like ur defending Holly. Attendance had been down because of Holly's coaching. Don't try to explain that ppl goes to both games or goes to other games because is packed. Last attendance I saw pat was 24,000.. Can not stand people who call themselves grown but doesn't know how to say they truth. Thar tells how their child/ children are raised. It's only one reason that makes the attendance decline and that's (Holly). I'm suprise you didn't say that it will go up when # 2 recruit comes in.

Last edited:
Say it the way it is and not sound like ur defending Holly. Attendance had been down because of Holly's coaching. Don't try to explain that ppl goes to both games or goes to other games because is packed. Last attendance is saw pat was 24,000
Today my wife is going to see LV vs. vandie in their miserable "garage/gym". I used to attend with her, since we live in Nashville. Nowadays she doesn't even ask. Commode-door-ettes are awful, but they just might win today. That's how far this program has fallen.:(

Today my wife is going to see LV vs. vandie in their miserable "garage/gym". I used to attend with her, since we live in Nashville. Nowadays she doesn't even ask. Commode-door-ettes are awful, but they just might win today. That's how far this program has fallen.:(

They will win so don't bother to go.

Reactions: feathersax

Not to hurst anyone's feelings but if I had the choice between going to the Vols or Lady Vols game it would be a no brainier decision

My son bought my wife and I tickets for today's game. Will be interesting to see the attendance. 10 years ago the game in Nashville used to be a sellout.

Reactions: CPA and feathersax
UNTIL UT Understands that we have a JOKE at the helm, the slide will continue. (All due respect to CHW)

Maybe she is due more respect than that. Her jersey is hanging from the rafters. She has put in as much time and effort as her boss Phil Fulmer.

Surely she knows that it is time for her to move on!

Take one for the team, the school, and the state and just step aside.

Everyone will still love you! Just do it!

Attendance stats...…………….are the numbers presented Tickets Sold or through the Turn Style??
How many butts are in the seat buying Popcorn is the critical number.....

giphy095.gif

Reactions: ru4real-really?

VN Store

Back