Attack on Pat

I would never say anything about any persons health or illness just to respond to any type of other response. I would always find another way to do it. Since you think no one should call them out for it then you certainly support that type of behavior. I will always call someone out for that type of behavior I don't care if you or anyone else likes it or not. It definitely offends me that someone would go so low to make fun of a person that is dead and died of a miserable disease., I am offended to think we have SC fans coming here to defend it. The silence from SC fans and their coach is sad to see keep on supporting this person like your coach does gives us a clear picture of how many low class and immoral people there are still left in the world.

So you continue to create narrative for me even after I disclosed my position on the matter. You apparently choose to ignore my request to stop establishing my perspectives for me, so I'll cease from attempting to share any beneficial learning via discourse with you, as it would only be a one-way street. I'll leave you more time to go and gather your golf balls to hurl at South Alabama's football coach tomorrow...... :rolleyes:

So you continue to create narrative for me even after I disclosed my position on the matter. You apparently choose to ignore my request to stop establishing my perspectives for me, so I'll cease from attempting to share any beneficial learning via discourse with you, as it would only be a one-way street. I'll leave you more time to go and gather your golf balls to hurl at South Alabama's football coach tomorrow...... :rolleyes:
You don't tell me anything get that straight and your perspective is ignorance and inability to grasp a single understanding of why that tweet was wrong or why it is always wrong to bring death or disease into any exchange about basketball teams and their fans. You created your on narrative we know what it is. As far as football don't you wish you had one to cheer for.

So you get to judge how someone else gets to respond in kind to a shot at their coach? How does that work? Apparently, you're OK with taking a cheap shot at someone else's coach - even a poster here thinks it was a funny joke - but NOT OK with someone else responding in kind? There's only one single right answer to solving nonsense like this, and you're conveniently looking way past it......
Not “in kind” in the least. Can’t even imagine how you could compare them?!?

VN Store

Back