Attached by adds.

Thanks for posting here. Let me know if you can get a URL that it goes to if you click it. I’ll put in a block request in the morning. Curious if anyone else is seeing it.

I’m not sure I understand what your asking?
It helps if you can copy the link where the add takes you if you click on it. On desktop sometimes you can right click the add and copy/paste the target url, but I'm not sure that works on mobile. It's no big deal either way, that link just adds a little bit of info so that I make sure I can get it blocked.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
It helps if you can copy the link where the add takes you if you click on it. On desktop sometimes you can right click the add and copy/paste the target url, but I'm not sure that works on mobile. It's no big deal either way, that link just adds a little bit of info so that I make sure I can get it blocked.
Got it! Not sure I can copy and paste on mobile either

This add appears occasionally in the wrong place and off the side of the screen.
Other than that not really a problem 53BF52AA-BF59-45FD-8B52-2A30BBDE1098.jpeg

@Freak I think this fits here. When I click to see my notifications, draft kings has decided their ad is more important than me seeing said notifications

B0F2BB24-F1DE-4371-9FB7-C1843F130C79.png

If I click the link, it briefly takes me to a website before redirecting to the App Store trying to get my to download the draft kings app

If I click the link, it briefly takes me to a website before redirecting to the App Store trying to get my to download the draft kings app
That add has been blocked. May take a little bit for the order to filter through but should be effective any time now.

Reactions: volfanbill

VN Store

Back