Atlanta Braves Thread - Francisco Cabrera edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you sell anything or just buy?

If you only bought, you would just need to report dividends if you had any dividend stocks. You can log into your account and they should have a tax document (form 1099) for you if there’s anything you need to report.

If you sold, then you would need to report all of those transactions. Purchase date, cost, sell date, price, quantity.

Thanks man. I bought and sold. Was just looking on my account trying to figure it all out. Found the 1099 now and think I'm making sense of it all now.

Shout out to Brown for being the first accountant I've ever seen who didn't curl up into a little ball when asked for off the cuff tax advice and came through with something helpful. ONIONS

Reactions: 6 people
Don’t know if you guys heard this about Pruitt or not...they were talking about it this morning on WKGN...

Evidently, in a recent team meeting, Pruitt said he was tired of seeing this team so freaking tiny. He told them he wanted them to get so big and freakish that people looked at them like they had six d!cks sticking out of their foreheads.

Per a player on the team. LMAO

Reactions: 1 person
Shout out to Brown for being the first accountant I've ever seen who didn't curl up into a little ball when asked for off the cuff tax advice and came through with something helpful. ONIONS

Just checking the thread for the first time all day and about fell off my hotel bed when I read his first post. Calmed down a bit when I scrolled down one more post and saw his disclaimer post but was still a bit shocked by the whole thing.

Really funny video of Allard and Soroka goofing off playing putt putt

[twitter]https://twitter.com/foxsportsbraves/status/965918972272001024[/twitter]

The new rule being talked about is dumb.

For thise that dont know theyre talking about letting a manager pick and bat whoever he wants I, the 9th if their team is losing. It does not matyer where in the batting order said team is

Reactions: 1 person
The new rule being talked about is dumb.

For thise that dont know theyre talking about letting a manager pick and bat whoever he wants I, the 9th if their team is losing. It does not matyer where in the batting order said team is

Wow, that'd be stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back