Atlanta Braves Thread - Francisco Cabrera edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why but this women's gold medal match is fun. They never pressure the puck when you expect because of lack of wheels up top... they trip over lines... contact is almost accidental... legit hits are considered illegal... but it's still fun.

And a gold medal match going to OT again with the same teams from last year. Granted, is it really different teams? Rosters from both teams both cut the their teeth in the US at US colleges... but whatever

I would be out on baseball. Full stop.

I’d completely support it if it meant u had to pick a fan out of the stands to bat the inning before in a effort to balance the scales. Would have to be the inning before so as to ensure player A wouldn’t be pitched around for a some fat dude out of nose bleeds or I guess you could make the fan bat in front of player A. Either way.

Gotta say. I don’t know much about curling, but I know enough to realize that as bad as Shuster was in 2014, he’s been that much awesome these games, especially during this run to the medal round.

He was so awful in 2010 and 2014 that USA Curling supposedly changed the rules on how you qualify to make it less likely that Shuster would be back in 2018. And then he qualified anyway, and then he was awful for the first half of the tournament. Then all of a sudden he put it together and now he's in the gold medal game. Amazing.

He was so awful in 2010 and 2014 that USA Curling supposedly changed the rules on how you qualify to make it less likely that Shuster would be back in 2018. And then he qualified anyway, and then he was awful for the first half of the tournament. Then all of a sudden he put it together and now he's in the gold medal game. Amazing.

I didnt realize they made the gold medal game. But reasons like this is why I love sports. The redemption stories are the best

Must be the 'roids.

Shout out to Brown for being the first accountant I've ever seen who didn't curl up into a little ball when asked for off the cuff tax advice and came through with something helpful. ONIONS

:hi:

I’m not the tax man. I am in PE and VC now. It gets annoying when everyone in your family calls you with the most dumbass questions so I get not wanting to answer but I’ve never understood CPAs or people with a PTIN hiding behind some tax profession shield and not answering people’s questions. There are certainly a lot of rules and they do change, but it’s not hard to answer people’s questions, especially in a straight forward manner. Truth is, most people can do their taxes on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back