Atlanta Braves Thread -- FIRE FREDI edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
BJ just swung at a pitch that hit a foot in front of the plate.

It's insane to continue giving ABs to a guy hitting .210, much less leading off with him.

Get. Him. Out. Of. There.

Very nice. :yes:

Found two places with decent beers. I regard the whole Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge industrial complex as a giant Smoky Mountain Outhouse but it seems like I end up here every couple of years on some family-related event. At least I usually get some decent hiking out of it. Now we're back up in this house on top of the mountain drinking beers out of the cooler and thinking about the hot tub. It's July and it's 58 degrees outside. Doesn't completely suck.

I did bust both my knees open on the ice skating rink at Ober Gatlinburg yesterday though. Forgot that I can barely skate.

Found two places with decent beers. I regard the whole Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge industrial complex as a giant Smoky Mountain Outhouse but it seems like I end up here every couple of years on some family-related event. At least I usually get some decent hiking out of it. Now we're back up in this house on top of the mountain drinking beers out of the cooler and thinking about the hot tub. It's July and it's 58 degrees outside. Doesn't completely suck.

I did bust both my knees open on the ice skating rink at Ober Gatlinburg yesterday though. Forgot that I can barely skate.

Verc Lipinski checking in

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back