At Least the hated Gators lost

JACK8254

A bit of solace was enjoyed yesterday when the hated, thuggy Gators got their comeuppance by Oral Roberts. I have 3 favorite teams - UT, the Saints and anyone playing Florida in any sport. Its not bc we cant beat them ( except in football) its because of their arrogant, rude fans and high-character players like Payne and Aaron Hernandez. My blood was boiling yesterday when I saw Payne back on the floor instead of jail where he should be for felony assault. The limp-wrist SEC and NCAA turned a blind eye , essentially condoning what happened. Besides Fulky being a great kid and very popular with fans and maybe having a life-long problem with a concussion, his absence didnt help in the big dance. We will never know if we beat Oregon State with him playing- maybe, maybe not. Coach White - the king of half-measures held him out of one game. What an insult to Tenn and Fulky. I despise the Gators . Karma is why there will be no sweet 16 for them.

I rarely ever go to another team's forums. . . but it was on of the best things I've seen in a while, reading their game thread from being up 11, to losing!

Makes it even more awesome knowing that Oral Robert’s is only the second 15 seed to make it to the Sweet 16. Way to “Go gators”

Even the SEC Network was tame in their criticism. "You can't have that in college basketball" Really? How about calling for some action?

A bit of solace was enjoyed yesterday when the hated, thuggy Gators got their comeuppance by Oral Roberts. I have 3 favorite teams - UT, the Saints and anyone playing Florida in any sport. Its not bc we cant beat them ( except in football) its because of their arrogant, rude fans and high-character players like Payne and Aaron Hernandez. My blood was boiling yesterday when I saw Payne back on the floor instead of jail where he should be for felony assault. The limp-wrist SEC and NCAA turned a blind eye , essentially condoning what happened. Besides Fulky being a great kid and very popular with fans and maybe having a life-long problem with a concussion, his absence didnt help in the big dance. We will never know if we beat Oregon State with him playing- maybe, maybe not. Coach White - the king of half-measures held him out of one game. What an insult to Tenn and Fulky. I despise the Gators . Karma is why there will be no sweet 16 for them.

They felt the full impact of the FULKY curse. A very painful way to lose. I felt real sorry for them; nearly cried.

Now if LSU and Alabama would do the same I'd be a little happier. Especially LSU.
Sad to say, but I'd like to see Bama get hot and kick the sh!t out of the Zags. I'd feel better if we were beaten by some of the best teams in the country than admitting we SUCK.

In my opinion, their coach shut down their offense way too early, they lost their edge and could never get it back.

f50496379e1910eca00eea6a7a46636f.png

VN Store

Back