Astounding

lawgator1

Maybe its because everyone loves a big comeback.

Maybe its because I finally saw some life in your team after the half and when they decided they wanted to be men.

Maybe its because I've made so many cyberfriends here on this board.

Whatever the reason, congrats!! What a great game.

Tell ya' what. Glad we don't have to play you again this year! Totally different team now.

Originally posted by lawgator1@Sep 26, 2005 10:39 PM
Maybe its because everyone loves a big comeback.

Maybe its because I finally saw some life in your team after the half and when they decided they wanted to be men.

Maybe its because I've made so many cyberfriends here on this board.

Whatever the reason, congrats!!  What a great game.

Tell ya' what.  Glad we don't have to play you again this year!  Totally different team now.
[snapback]152228[/snapback]​

Sorry to wish it on ya, but you guys need to stumble a couple of times for us now. :biggrin2:

Thanks for the congrats.

GREAT JOB VOLS!!!!! WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by TennesseeVols317@Sep 26, 2005 10:41 PM
Yea if this would of been last week, I dont think you'd be liking us Vols so much.
[snapback]152267[/snapback]​

Exactly why I am glad we caught you before someone figured out to let your guys loose!!

Only three big negatives remain for you right now, in my opinion.

One, special teams play is still not what it should be. If this keeps up, I predict that college kids around the country will abandon "quarters" and have a new drinking game where, every time you guys drop a punt, they drink. Blitzed by the second quarter. (Come on, that was funny).

Two, the receviers need work. 'nuff said on that.

Three, Clausen (who is now your starting QB) has just got to learn to stop telegraphing his target receiver. Maybe once in the 4th quarter did he look anyone off. Otherwise, he was zeroed in on the guy he was throwing to from the snap and a defense with time to prepare will be laying in wait for him.

Yeah coming from a gators fan, I appreciate the win...Making us a solid number 4...hopefully still after next week :matrix:

Originally posted by Lexvol@Sep 26, 2005 10:55 PM
LGator, didn't see any cowgirls in the crowd tonight.
[snapback]152371[/snapback]​

Are you referring to the vision in the middle of the UT-UF game from last week? The blonde in the blue shirt? I cannot believe that someone hasn't found her yet and started a website. I'd pay to join.

i dont think rick had to look receivers off. he was throwin hot all night other than a couple which were usually dropped.

The win is great and thanks for the tips lawgator. The receivers do need to step up a bit but in the end tonight they caught it when it counted except for the easy touchdown near the end of the fourth quarter. We will overlook that until tomorrow. Good Win Vols.

Yes thanks lawgator, I don't need to tell you or anyone that you're a class act and a great addition to the board.

Amen on lawgator, it takes a classy rival to recognize and acknowledge a quality win by UT. Still need you guys to stumble but that can wait. :p What a win!!

lawgator, I definitely think this team found themselves in the second half. The line blocked better, the WR made more plays, Riggs again impressed, and the defense was fired up to see that we could actually get some help from the O.

Makes me wonder what might have been if we would have stuck with Rick in the Swamp. Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

VN Store

Back