Assuming no Wednesday practice?

Well, CJP took some of the BLAME for the WV loss. . . . something you never heard from Botch.

This is why you guys are so silly. And you seem utterly unaware of just HOW silly. You just keep going on and on about Butch. He's gone. Honestly, I just don't see what you get out of it.

Of course Butch took responsibility for losses: Tennessee coach Jones takes responsibility for loss to Oklahoma. It took me literally less than 20 seconds to find that article so you wouldn't have to take my word for it. But it really shouldn't have been necessary. If you're any kind of college football fan, you know that all coaches say pretty much the same thing after a loss. So yeah, Pruitt said he took responsibility...AFTER he blamed the players. He issued the coaches standard disclaimer to the media (so they wouldn't focus on the fact that he blamed the players). I'm really okay with it. I think he's right.

I think some of our fans are just so hungry for winning that they're trying their best to see improvement wherever they can find it -- even if it's in a press conference. But caring about winning the press conference is just silly.

VN Store

Back