Make fun of souce for watching Beverley Hills 90210, Buffy, Hannah Montana, other girly shows. Ain't axing him nothin Thread.

We lost RV's mom last April 20th so the anniversary was very hard for her. Rocki past with liver cancer just after that. After much adjustment, she is doing really good. Topper is doing great, Cooper however tore his crucia ligament in his right back leg.....You can't repair that so the surgeon reshaped his knee to work without extreme pain. His is getting his hair back on his leg and hip now. We can't keep him restrained like we would like but he is almost healed up. The MIL's dog we inherited is blind, deaf and poos and pees then stomps around in it almost every day. It's everything I can do not to take that shat dog out in the woods and end it, but it wouldn't be right just because she is annoying.

First off, I'm sorry I laughed about the mil dog.

Sounds like you've had your hands full this past year. Be sure and tell kitchen witch I'm thinking about her and hoping she gets well soon.

Weird I was just talking about you the other day. I think about you every time someone posts in the out of context thread. Lol, you were the king of that.

Damn good to see you.

Reactions: VolNExile and Souce
First off, I'm sorry I laughed about the mil dog.

Sounds like you've had your hands full this past year. Be sure and tell kitchen witch I'm thinking about her and hoping she gets well soon.

Weird I was just talking about you the other day. I think about you every time someone posts in the out of context thread. Lol, you were the king of that.

Damn good to see you.
Thanks Bro. the MIL dog is laughable at this point. You ever see a Roomba....she walks around the house till she head butts something, then turns around and does it again. You hear these random thuds through the house now. I just SMH.
Hopefully I won't be a stranger in here anymore as long as I keep it clean.
You still in Sarasota/Ft. Myers area we plan on making a trip down to some breweries soon.

Thanks Bro. the MIL dog is laughable at this point. You ever see a Roomba....she walks around the house till she head butts something, then turns around and does it again. You hear these random thuds through the house now. I just SMH.
Hopefully I won't be a stranger in here anymore as long as I keep it clean.
You still in Sarasota/Ft. Myers area we plan on making a trip down to some breweries soon.

Lol, that's funny. Reminds me of that chick I used to call coffee table, I'm sure you remember. Haha, I used to go over to her place all drunk, and Id bang her a couple of times on the way to the bedroom.

Yes, I'm still here in Ft. Myers. I take it you're still in the same place too?

Reactions: Souce
Yeah that one. That was a great one the first 20-30 times you used it.

That Jacksonville guy is one of my favorite expression gifs. Him and the little girl shaking the stick or whatever it is. Lol.

th

VN Store

Back