Ask someone a question

speaking of Harley riders, traveling this weekend I saw many on the highway, and tons of state troopers.

I gotta get to work on my old Triumph, I met a guy last night at the blues jam riding a new replica of mine. It looked great in black, my favorite MC color. Mine is the original dark red.

I gotta get to work on my old Triumph, I met a guy last night at the blues jam riding a new replica of mine. It looked great in black, my favorite MC color. Mine is the original dark red.

which Triump do you have

I ride a Harley, but my dad had a triump when i was growing up

which Triump do you have

I ride a Harley, but my dad had a triump when i was growing up

I have a '69 Bonneville w/'71 front end. I still have the '69 front end, but the '71 has a disc brake. There are some pics in the What kind of motorcycle thread. I think it is in the Pub forum.

nice

that's got to be close to what my dad rode

good luck getting it running

There were few changes in styleing from year to year back then. Mainly color and things like chrome fenders vs painted, or oil tank matching the gas tank or being black.
Thanks I need all the luck I can find.

RB , How Much ? if your interested PM me , you may want more than my wife uh.... budget allows though.:)

When's the total points for NASCAR going to be ready RB ?:dunno:

I need to see how far I fell:pirate:

RB are you ready to sell me that Triumph yet ?

I have never considered selling it, however, I did promise my friend I bought it from he would have first choice if I did sell it. He has a very nice black Norton Commando, 1971, and a Sporster..

No one has been on this thread in a while, but just in case he sees it, I'd like to ask hatvol (hatevol) why he hates CPF soo much.

VN Store

Back