Ask @Behr anything.

@Behr, let me catch you up on my sh*t. Six members of my family and my best friend at work died. I had surgery to remove cancers, squamous cell on my ear, and basal cell on my shoulder. They grafted skin to my ear, and I’ve a new zipper on my shoulder. I volunteered for my employer’s force reduction to save my teammates from being laid off. My last day is this coming Friday. I’m not looking for another full time job. I’ll act my age and retire. I’m almost finished executing my mother’s will.

@Behr, let me catch you up on my sh*t. Six members of my family and my best friend at work died. I had surgery to remove cancers, squamous cell on my ear, and basal cell on my shoulder. They grafted skin to my ear, and I’ve a new zipper on my shoulder. I volunteered for my employer’s force reduction to save my teammates from being laid off. My last day is this coming Friday. I’m not looking for another full time job. I’ll act my age and retire. I’m almost finished executing my mother’s will.
It has been a year, hasn't it??

Congrats on retirement. More time to throw yourself out of perfectly fine aircraft!

Why did you just tell Behr? Sorry for your hard time but congrats on retirement .

Why did you just tell Behr? Sorry for your hard time but congrats on retirement .
Behr’s been absent with his own trials and tribulations. He’s back, and by his own estimation, fine as frog’s hair. By my reckoning, he’s in the right place to receive my news and fathom where I’m at.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back