Ask Behr anything about anything not related to food

My brother and I and my sister's all had hamsters we built cages and had wheels and balls they ran around in and one had babies I remember catching the hamster eating her babies. It terified me!
My hamster had babies and started eating them. I read you could put raw bacon in the cage and the mother would eat that instead. It worked.

Last edited:
Tots FTW, there is NO other answer, besides don’t like onion rings.

There is another answer, onion rings. Or as Souce said, both.

Last year my sister and I went to Sonic late one night after leaving the hospital. First time I had been to a Sonic in about 20-25 years. Ordered both tots and onion rings.

There is another answer, onion rings. Or as Souce said, both.

Last year my sister and I went to Sonic late one night after leaving the hospital. First time I had been to a Sonic in about 20-25 years. Ordered both tots and onion rings.

I’m not much of a french fry person, I usually go with the tots. Tried onion rings several times, never cared for them, but can’t fault anyone for liking them. I’m picky.

I’m not much of a french fry person, I usually go with the tots. Tried onion rings several times, never cared for them, but can’t fault anyone for liking them. I’m picky.

you-dont-say-memes-com-14014390.png

VN Store

Back