AS John Ward said It's Time

EtowahVol

Lady Vol softball has and continues to be in a slide. There's some Big time Coach prospects out there of late. Time to pull the trigger!!

Reactions: Ladyvol777
So Ralph retired and now it's just Karen at the helm. Looks like the decision to keep her has already been made.

Well... They just hired a new hitting coach from Mizzou, so I guess Karen is the one.

So Ralph retired and now it's just Karen at the helm. Looks like the decision to keep her has already been made.

This gives me Holly vibes. “Well she’s already here.”
Karen has obviously given a ton to the program. But she’s been part of the lack luster results as of recent.

A bit surprised our new AD didn’t want to find his own coach.

Hate to bet against us, but I suspect we will slide even further for a season or two before anything is changed.

Last edited:
The Weekly's have the luxury of leaving on their own terms, they have earned it. This year was the first time many felt they underachieved and started to pay attention to other issues in the program. Karen now has brought in new blood, new tactics, new ideas to change the trajectory or she can keep doing what the program is doing. It is my hope that this will be a reset on and off the field. White did not need to rock the boat by letting go of the Weekly's, he played it right by letting them play their hand.

The Weekly's have the luxury of leaving on their own terms, they have earned it. This year was the first time many felt they underachieved and started to pay attention to other issues in the program. Karen now has brought in new blood, new tactics, new ideas to change the trajectory or she can keep doing what the program is doing. It is my hope that this will be a reset on and off the field. White did not need to rock the boat by letting go of the Weekly's, he played it right by letting them play their hand.

To a point. The AD will move in a season two so if things don't look up. Right now, he have many fish to put on the fire. Many sports need attention. Karen can give him time to look at other lackluster efforts by coaches in several sports programs.

Reactions: Golf freak
To a point. The AD will move in a season two so if things don't look up. Right now, he have many fish to put on the fire. Many sports need attention. Karen can give him time to look at other lackluster efforts by coaches in several sports programs.

Hopefully, he'll expect improvement and ask her to meet a goal at the end of next year. Perhaps it will be "Win the regional." Then, if she doesn't, she is warned to pick it up the next year or else.

VN Store

Back