Article: Who will have No. 1 class in 2020?

I hope it works out..
I really believe Penny is going to be thorn in the side to Kentucky and some other programs..
cannot believe Memphis did not make the list..
I am all VOLS but Penny is recruiting really well...
F Penny. If you want to learn how to flop go to Memphis. That team we beat last year was a JOKE

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
F Penny. If you want to learn how to flop go to Memphis. That team we beat last year was a JOKE
Flop? Lol The 'King of the Flop' played for us until the refs caught on and Barnes decided he was more effective in an upright position bout the time of the first KY game.

Reactions: livefaith
Did you watch the Memphis game?? And I’m assuming you’re talking about grant Williams? Maybe it’s time for you to turn in your card and move to north Memphis

Reactions: aWhiteLoftonChism
Did you watch the Memphis game?? And I’m assuming you’re talking about grant Williams? Maybe it’s time for you to turn in your card and move to north Memphis
I watched every game the last 4 years and thought Williams was much more effective when he stayed on his feet.

Reactions: livefaith
Inb4 Rick missed out on Blackshear, Mann, Glover, and Jitoboh AND that is only against Florida in recruiting. Plus the recruiting services are going to downgrade Johnson and Walker to high 3* by the time they sign and that's if they even sign at all. Best case, Rick is barely batting above the Mendoza Line in recruiting.
I'll give @Roustabout credit where it's due. He has mellowed the anti-Barnes agenda in the week+ since Keon Johnson committed, and has seemed to be more excited about the direction of the program while cutting out the unnecessary digs at Barnes at each possible opportunity. We will see if it lasts, but I can find common ground with the new Roust.

Inb4 Rick missed out on Blackshear, Mann, Glover, and Jitoboh AND that is only against Florida in recruiting. Plus the recruiting services are going to downgrade Johnson and Walker to high 3* by the time they sign and that's if they even sign at all. Best case, Rick is barely batting above the Mendoza Line in recruiting.
I think you win the prize for totally misrepresenting and twisting in the most luniacal manner in history. Plus, you can read the future, too. Thanks for your post as it gave me a much needed laugh.

Mears " forced out"??? I don't think so, he retired due to illness. Basically had a nervous breakdown.

Yes. He was forced out because he HAD a nervous breakdown (untreated depression). They forced him out of the HC job and placed him in the Martin AD job.

I think you win the prize for totally misrepresenting and twisting in the most luniacal manner in history. Plus, you can read the future, too. Thanks for your post as it gave me a much needed laugh.

Then you definitely win the prize for obtuseness if you somehow missed these narratives over the last couple of months from multiple posters (course, maybe you were one of them...lol)

I hope it works out..
I really believe Penny is going to be thorn in the side to Kentucky and some other programs..
cannot believe Memphis did not make the list..
I am all VOLS but Penny is recruiting really well...
It's early for the Tigers, but indicators say Penny is in on some top talent, just no verbals at this early stage.

The Memphis game was a joke. 2 fouls on Bone in first 2 minutes was a game changer.

When you flop clean into the upper deck you are a bad actor.

Reactions: JbVols865
Then you definitely win the prize for obtuseness if you somehow missed these narratives over the last couple of months from multiple posters (course, maybe you were one of them...lol)
And I can assure you, your obtuseness level is probably way higher than mine. Submit your scores.

And I can assure you, your obtuseness level is probably way higher than mine. Submit your scores.
Not sure why you’re reaction is so salty. It isn’t his fault the joke went over your head and you responded to his post looking for a confrontation. You could just say, “Oops, I must have missed that one. My bad.” Everyone has a good chuckle and moves on about their business. Instead, you come out guns blazin’ and seem surprised that he returns fire.

From the outside looking in, he’s not to blame for this miscommunication. Just my unsolicited opinion.

Not sure why you’re reaction is so salty. It isn’t his fault the joke went over your head and you responded to his post looking for a confrontation. You could just say, “Oops, I must have missed that one. My bad.” Everyone has a good chuckle and moves on about their business. Instead, you come out guns blazin’ and seem surprised that he returns fire.

From the outside looking in, he’s not to blame for this miscommunication. Just my unsolicited opinion.
A little blue font might have served well. I did take the original post as sarcasm though.

Reactions: cardvolfan
Yes. He was forced out because he HAD a nervous breakdown (untreated depression). They forced him out of the HC job and placed him in the Martin AD job.
Yes, I believe after an appropriate amount of recovery, he was placed there as the AD. I believe he was there basically as a PR guy for the university. I know he solicited money for donations, etc. quite regularly.

VN Store

Back