Article on John Fulkerson

I remember he was starting to come into his own and he was playing better than anyone on the team. Then the injury happened and I felt so bad for him because I saw how hard he played. I knew whenever he was trying to come back it was all mental and just a matter of time before he started playing how he was as a freshman. He really started to get over it in the 2nd half of last season and I’m happy to see him flourish because he was on his way to stardom and had it ripped away from him. I’m calling it now, I saw enough towards the end of last season to believe he’s going to win SEC POY and he’ll have us in position to win the SEC regular season. We have the potential for another special season and I’m really looking forward to it.

I remember he was starting to come into his own and he was playing better than anyone on the team. Then the injury happened and I felt so bad for him because I saw how hard he played. I knew whenever he was trying to come back it was all mental and just a matter of time before he started playing how he was as a freshman. He really started to get over it in the 2nd half of last season and I’m happy to see him flourish because he was on his way to stardom and had it ripped away from him. I’m calling it now, I saw enough towards the end of last season to believe he’s going to win SEC POY and he’ll have us in position to win the SEC regular season. We have the potential for another special season and I’m really looking forward to it.
I’ll be honest I thought he was not going to get back to that point, just seemed like the injury sapped too much from him. Thrilled to be wrong.
Of course there is the possibility that he’d be even better rn without the injury, which is crazy to think about

I have only meet John in person once. We talked for maybe 10-15 minutes, while his sister was getting settled.
His was engaged, polite, and paid attention. His parents have done a fantastic job!!!!
I have never met a more courteous young man. I have a daughter his age and I would be thrilled for her ... is she was dating him. (I can only say that about two other young men. )
Say what you want, but I say he is a fantastic young man!

VN Store

Back